Index Labels

Wk 15, Day 3, Wednesday, 11-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Back in His Arms Again - Mark Schultz

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God we can be here for my dad.
  • Thank you God for all the calls and emails of people interested in my husband.
  • Thank you God for compassion.
  • Thank you God I got all my work done today.
  • Thank you God for humility.
THOUGHTS:
  • Wasn't planning on working out today, but since I'll be taking my dad to the doctor's on Thursday, I'm trading my workout day to today instead and resting tomorrow.  This should not be a hard workout.
  • So this weekend, my husband, kids and I are going to move some things around in the house to make it easier on my dad, especially when he watches TV as well as help him with some stuff in his room, so that it would be safer for him.  Guessing this might take the whole weekend, but that's okay.
  • Wow, I still can't believe the Dojo place hasn't called me.  That's really 
  • Really impressed with my husband at how much he cares for my parents.  He's going to be watering my dad's yard for him over the next couple weeks to help my dad and let him rest, so he can heal.  I know it's really brave and hard for my dad to get help in this manner, as he's so used to doing all this on his own.  I'm glad he's letting us help him, as he's helped us so much during this time.  It's the least we can do.
  • Very grateful that my husband loves and respects my parents.  Very different from my ex-husband.  
  • Expressed to the kids' karate Master about our inability to get on the online Dojo, so he will be contacting them.  He also recommends they take the Wednesday night class since it's summer.
  • Grateful my husband went to his interview without me late this afternoon and took the kids to their karate class.  It allowed me to begin to catch up on my subcon work since I had a lot of interruptions during the morning and afternoon.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - lunch
  • Water - moderate
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Cook the remainder of the curry chicken skewers
  • Laundry:  clothes (2 loads)
  • Take kids to karate
  • Trash - son
  • Dishes - son
  • Sweep & mop the kitchen - daughter
  • Clean kitchen table - daughter
  • Make call to NA to see if they received my fax - Wednesday
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Get membership for karate online - Thursday
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 6:00 am (6.25 hrs) - not enough sleep, but I was awoken by water being blasted at the walls.
  • 11:45 am - 12:05 pm (0.3 hr) - wanted to sleep for 45 minutes, but that didn't happen.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Smoothie (9:15 am) - raspberries, blackberries, whey protein, cinnamon, ground flaxseed, water, ice, pineapple ----> too much frozen stuff and needed stevia

Breakfast (10:45 am) - a bowl of cereal (yes, I know)

Lunch (1:45 pm) - a little bacon potato salad and 1.5 curry chicken skewer

Dinner (9:00 pm) - 2/3rd guacamole bacon burger, 1/3 bacon ranch fries ---> ate way too late, doing stuff for dad, my subcon work and getting kids from karate

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed
Wk 3:  4 Summer Abs, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 4:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #10 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #11 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #3 - DONE!
  • Thursday -Rest Day - 
  • Friday - Summer Abs #5  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #12 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 8:14 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Boxer Shuffler
  • Overhead Reach & Stretch
  • High Knee March
  • Torso Twists
  • Front Toe Touch Kicks
  • Full Torso Circles
  • Lat Step Toe Touches
  • Squats
  • Jumping Jacks
  • High Knees


Zuzka ZSweat #3 (video clip of exercises below)

3 Rounds for TIME! 
  • 20 Jumping Jacks
  • 10 Left Lunges ---> My Variation (Lung to Bosu)
  • 20 Jumping Jacks
  • 10 Right Lunges ---> My Variation (Lung to Bosu)
  • 20 High Knees 
  • 10 Wide Leg Squats with Heel Lift
Cooldown - yoga mat, foam roller on quads, 2 socked baseballs on backs of knees, calves, ankles

Warmup:  Time = 5:49, Max HR = 111 bpm, Avg HR = 98 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 1:47, Max HR = 123 bpm, Avg HR = 114 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 2:12, Max HR = 129 bpm, Avg HR = 123 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 2:25, Max HR = 133 bpm, Avg HR = 128 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 15:09, Max HR = 130 bpm, Avg HR = 96 bpm

Round 1 = 1:47
Round 2 = 2:12
Round 3 = 2:25
--------------------
Total ZSweat 3 = 6:24

Zone 1 = 4:02, Zone 2 = 0:58, Zone 3 = 0:00, Zone 4 = 0:00, Zone 5 = 0:00

Total Time = 27:24
Max HR = 133 bpm
Avg HR = 103 bpm
Total Calories = 204

Notes:



No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive