Index Labels

Wk 15, Day 2 - Tuesday, 10-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
We Woke Be Shaken - Building 429

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God that I was able to get my work done today.
  • Thank you God for a really good workout today.
  • Thank you God for my husband and kids.
  • Thank you God for the Word of God that is sharper than any two edged sword.
  • Thank you God for family.
THOUGHTS:
  • Today would have been my late stepdad's birthday.  I know my mom misses him terribly.  My heart goes out to her.
  • Today didn't take me as long to work on my business income & expense statement as the last time, but I really need to be even more organized about some of my expenses here.  So room for improvement here.
  • I hate making calls to resolve things, especially when I get put on hold for a long time, which some companies are notorious for doing.  The government is worse, where I think the worst wait time I ever had was like 3-4 hrs and then to get no resolution.
  • Yesterday I dropped the knife on my foot.  Glad it didn't cause too much injury, just a little bleeding.
  • Our daughter's sleepover went fine and now she is going to their house to sleep over.
  • Our son's sleepover at the neighbor's whom now live 15 min away went well.  They got to continue more play time here until the mom could get back from her dental appointment.
  • My husband is being very patient with me and we used to have fights over how I react or respond to some things.  He hates when I get stressed and then it's very hard to communicate with me because I'm a stress basket.  That is definitely something I need to improve on.
  • My dad is still having issues and I hope my dad listens to reason and will let us help him out more.  We are, but even more.  He doesn't want to impose, but he's my dad and it's his health.  We are going to postpone our vacation until he is better.  Yes, we need the vacation, but my dad is more important than the vacation and both my husband and I are in agreement here.  God will just have to help us all through this time.  Most of all, we want our dad to be well with no issues.
  • Even at 10:00 am, it's warm outside.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - lunch
  • Water - moderate
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Work on business income statement - I dislike doing this, but I do this twice a year.
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Call cell phone provider regarding bill - Monday
  • Pay cell phone bill early.
  • Schedule internet/phone bill
  • Make call to NA to see if they received my fax - Wednesday
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Get membership for karate online - Thursday
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:00 am - 2:00 am, 2:30 am - 7:15 am (6.75 hrs) - not enough sleep, but just gotta get up
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Smoothie (9:30 am) - raspberries, 1 bananas, whey protein, cinnamon, ground flaxseed, water, ice, cantaloupe. honeydew

Lunch (2:00 pm) - 2 chicken kabobs

Dinner (7:15 pm) - some potstickers, a couple mini tacos and a tacquito (all leftovers in the freezer)

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed
Wk 3:  4 Summer Abs, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 4:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #10 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #11 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - 
  • Thursday -Summertime Sweat Workout #3 - 
  • Friday - Summer Abs #5  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #12 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 8:39 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Boxer Shuffler
  • Overhead Reach & Stretch
  • High Knee March
  • Torso Twists
  • Front Toe Touch Kicks
  • Full Torso Circles
  • Lat Step Toe Touches
  • Squats
  • Jumping Jacks
  • High Knees


Zuzka ZAbs #11 (video clips of exercises below)

3 Rounds for TIME! (using a Bosu Ball)
  • 40/30/20 Strict Mountain Climbers (My Variation - on Upside Down Bosu)
  • 10 Prisoner Get Ups
  • 10 Prisoner Forward/Back Lunge (each side)
  • 10 Snowboarders
Cooldown - 

Warmup:  Time = 5:36, Max HR = 117 bpm, Avg HR = 99 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 4:35, Max HR = 143 bpm, Avg HR = 132 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 4:40, Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 146 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 4:50, Max HR = 155 bpm, Avg HR = 150 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 19:01, Max HR = 149 bpm, Avg HR = 118 bpm

Round 1 = 4:35
Round 2 = 4:40
Round 3 = 4:50
--------------------
Total ZAbs 11 = 14:05

Zone 1 = 4:34, Zone 2 = 1:46, Zone 3 = 4:00, Zone 4 = 8:22, Zone 5 = 0:14

Total Time = 38:44
Max HR = 155 bpm
Avg HR = 124 bpm
Total Calories = 426

Notes:  I really dislike prisoner get ups.  The snowboarders were a challenge after all the lunges.  My quads felt on fire.  I couldn't wait until this workout was done.  I was going to do something in place of Prisoner Get Ups, but I wanted to see if this would make me nauseous.  It didn't, so I'm good to do these, even if I immensely dislike them.

Mountain Climbers on Upside Down Bosu

Prisoner Get Ups

Prisoner Forward/Backward Lunge

Snowboarders

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive