Index Labels

Wk 16, Day 7 - Sunday, 22-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Waterfall (Cover) - Chris Tomlin

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for this replenishment of Community!  I miss it.
  • Thank you God for Communion, a time to recommit & rededicate as a family to You!
  • Thank you God for time to Worship You!
  • Thank you God for Your Servants.
  • Thank you God a Spring Day amidst this summer heat.
THOUGHTS:
  • My neck/upper back/shoulders are back to full range again - no tightness or pain.  Thank you God!
  • I told my husband today there was a Community Lunch at church at Peter Piper Pizza and my husband said he didn't want to go and needed to work.  However, after church, as we talked to some people (him to a few people and me to other people) and somehow he changed his mind and wanted to be more social.  Yay!  We had a great time at PPP socializing with a number of people.  This was our first Community Lunch as a family!!!  Praise God!
  • Feel very sad that our church has to lay one of our Pastors off due to our church's financial situation.  I hope this can turn aroudn.
  • My husband shared with me something regarding the nuns at the place he used to work at Colombia.  They laid off the manager that he used to work for and one nun in particular, seemed to personally be sabotaging this man's efforts to financially provide for his family in other ways.  That nun is evil and if she represents God, that may be why people aren't drawn to God because of her unloving, vindictive actions.  So sad.  I hope this man is able to prosper well above anything this nun is doing.
  • Grateful my sister & her husband blessing us with 3 tickets to see the Lego Movie tomorrow.
  • Very sad to learn an extended member of our family passed away a few days ago.  My SIL filled me in on how he passed away, doing what he loved with his daughter.  However, his 15 yr old daughter is probably going to need to go through grief counseling to deal with it, as she was the only one around when he passed away and she could not help me.  :(
  • I didn't get a lot of weekend work done this week or last because I spent a good part of yesterday catching up on Friday's work.  My body is tired and I have a full week ahead.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - some water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia - more tea today
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - right arm for pain in elbow
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Sign up to help at VBS - daughter
  • Sign up for VBS - son
  • Clean inside windows of Otter Boxes for both iPhones.
  • Prep my blog for my workouts for this week.
  • Get some weekend work done.
  • Laundry:  outside bathroom (1 load)
  • Sweep the floors - son
  • Mop the floors - daughter
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Call Wednesday about changing the kids' registration for karate to Wednesday night.
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order kids' probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:45 pm - 6:00 am (7.25 hrs) - I wanted to sleep longer.  Alarm set at 7:45 am.  Didn't work.  My body wanted to be up earlier.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:15 am) - scrambled eggs with onions & peppers, 3 slices bacon

Lunch (2:00 pm) -  2 slices meat pizza from Peter Piper & some Coke

Dessert (5:00 pm) - a mini Kit Kat

Dinner (7:30 pm) - turmeric rice melange - garlic, onion, yellow squash, peppers, sea salt, kielbasa, cayenne pepper, cilantro  ---> one bowl

ZGym Workouts:
  • Monday - ZShred #45 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Wednesday - ZWow #115 - DONE!
  • Thursday -ZShred #26 - DONE!
  • Friday - Rest Day  - DONE!
  • Saturday - ZSpecial #3 - DONE!
  • Sunday - Rest Day - DONE!
EXERCISE - Rest Day

TRIGGER POINT WORK:
I wasn't going to work on any trigger points, but this one I had to.  Periodically I will have issues with my arms due to all the typing I do and last night I was feeling it.  Today I had some sharp pains in my outer right elbow and looked this up.

My trigger points were in all the areas of both diagrams, so I worked on these and the pain went away.  Praise God!


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive