Index Labels

Wk 16, Day 3 - Wednesday, 18-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Love Alone Is Worth The Fight - Switchfoot

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done, though, later than I would have liked.
  • Thank you God we got to pray over my husband regarding getting a job as a family.
  • Thank you God for creativity.
  • Thank you God for flexibility.
  • Thank you God for Your Word.
THOUGHTS:
  • Not a whole lot of thoughts today.  Except, it's frustrating for my husband and I with him getting interviews, calls, emails and yet, still no job offer.  Not really sure what the deal is.  We know the enemy is trying to discourage us, but our eyes on God.  God only gives good things, so the delay in this job is waiting for God to bring the right job and the best job not only for my husband, but for all of us.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - dinner
  • Water - a lot of iced water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia - none
  • Trigger Point Work (or Myofascia Release) - psoas (lower ab area for lower back), pecs towards arms (both side), lower calves (but not ankles), sides of calves, middle of hamstrings, middle of butt, lower back, backs of knees
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get fresh mint for daughter.
  • Take kids to karate.
  • Get dowels for Han Bo.
  • Get ice.
  • Call Wednesday about changing the kids' registration for karate to Wednesday night.
  • Clean out humidifier.
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order kids' probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 7:45 am (8.25 hrs) - felt much better today with more sleep
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Protein Smoothie  (10:00 am) - blueberries, cantaloupe, honeydew, ground flaxseed, whey protein, cinnamon, water, ice, banana, stevia

Lunch (1:45 pm) -  a tuna salad sandwich

Dinner (6:30 pm) - left over chicken kabobs (the last of it)

Snack (9:15 pm) - popcorn

ZGym Workouts:
  • Monday - ZShred #45 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Wednesday - ZWow #115 - DONE!
  • Thursday -ZShred #26 - 
  • Friday - Rest Day  - 
  • Saturday - ZSpecial #3 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 9:10 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Overhead Reach + Stretch
  • High Knee March
  • Torso Twists
  • Toe Touch Kicks
  • Full Torso Circles
  • Lat Step Toe Touches
  • Squats
  • Jumping Jacks
  • High Knees


Zuzka ZWOW #115 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds for TIME! 
  • 15 Front/Back Jumps w/1-Arm Plank
  • 12 Plank Knee Tuck (On Upside Down Bosu) Squat Pop Ups
  • 5 Plow Jacks to V-Ups
  • 5 Strict Mountain Climbers (On Upside Down Bosu) x 5 to Push Up (on Upside Down Bosu) to Jump Tucks 
Cooldown - yoga mat, 2 baseballs and lots of trigger point work.

Warmup:  Time = 6:14, Max HR = 127 bpm, Avg HR = 106 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 6:36, Max HR = 145 bpm, Avg HR = 133 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 6:50, Max HR = 150 bpm, Avg HR = 145 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 24:35, Max HR = 149 bpm, Avg HR = 114 bpm

Round 1 = 6:36
Round 2 = 6:50
--------------------
Total ZWOW #115 = 13:26

Zone 1 = 5:18, Zone 2 = 3:10, Zone 3 = 3:54, Zone 4 = 6:02, Zone 5 = 0:00
Total Time = 44:17
Max HR = 150 bpm
Avg HR = 121 bpm
Total Calories = 466

Notes:  Except for the addition of my bosu ball, I did not use any alternate exercises.  I did the Plow as best as I could, though, with less control than Zuzka and I couldn't get my legs all the way back as you're supposed to.  My V's didn't look so great, but I was a little leery to do these with my nausea issues.  Anyway, it was only a total of 10 for the whole workout and I feel fine - no nausea.

So I'm very happy.  I don't know if working on various trigger points in my lower back and abs are helping, but if they are, I'll take it.  Just testing this and I'm not going to go out and do a bunch of lying ab exercises to test this out.

Front & Back Jumps w/1-Arm Plank

Plank Knee Tuck Squat Pop Ups

Plow Jack to V-Ups

Mountain Climbers to Jump Tucks x 5

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive