Index Labels

Wk 9, Day 3 - Wednesday, 30-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


Sweetly Broken - Jeremy Riddle

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God today was a rest day from my workouts.  There is no way I could have gotten that done today.
  • Thank you God we got everything that we needed to get done done today.
  • Thank you God for awesome choir performances by all the different choirs at our daughter's school.
  • Thank you God that my husband can help run errands when I am unable to.
  • Thank you God I am caught up once again on my subcon work.
THOUGHTS:
  • Thank you, Jesus, for what you did for me on the Cross.  I am eternally grateful.
  • From the time I woke up this morning, it's been non-stop.  I wasn't sure I was going to make it through today.
  • Incredibly thankful God helped me greatly help me get all my subcon work done.  I had 20% of yesterday's left and all of today's.  With our son having a doctor's appointment and our daughter her choir performance, I wasn't sure I could get all my work done on time and have it submitted for this invoice period, but I am.  Praise God!
  • Still a lot of stuff left to do this week.  I may have to skip a workout, but I'm going to do my best not to.
  • Appears that our son may have an ingrown toenail.  I've never had one and now he's on an antibiotic (I hate when he has to take this), so we are doubling up on the Probiotics for him.  The doctor has him on that and soaking his foot in warm salt water twice a day.  I have also been cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide.  So, she said do this for 10 days.  Fun stuff.
  • Choir is over, I think for our daughter for this school year.  
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get ad for dad at FC.
  • Pickup bread from Safeway.
  • Laundry:  clothes (2 loads)
  • Drop DVD at Chandler library.
  • Refill 2-week vit/supp case.
  • Schedule oil change for the Focus.
  • Take Dell into Softque.
  • Take son to doctor's regarding foot.
  • Take daughter to choir performance.
  • Wash the Focus
  • Turn in invoice for this past pay period.
  • Pick up son's prescription.
  • Get salt
  • Get 2 bags ice for choir reception.
  • Take daughter to Hobby Lobby to get stuff for her history project - husband
  • Finish up Tuesday's subcon work.
  • Get all of Wednesday's subcon work done today.
  • Get an oil change for the Focus
  • Send note to son's teacher that he will be at the dentist Friday morning and may be late to school.
  • Take daughter to dentist to get cavity filled.
  • Send back TENS unit for replacement.
  • Return book to Barnes & Noble for refund.
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Call a few different places regarding replacing the power switch on the older Dell.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 5:15 am (6.75 hrs) - seems like this was enough
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (7:45 am) - breakfast burrito, dr. pepper, apple empanada ----> so hungry

Lunch (12:45 pm) - turkey sandwich

Snack (5:50 pm) - some fried zucchini and a few fries, dr. pepper

Dinner (8:30 pm) - some of yesterday's dinner, but half the amount


Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
Wk 2:
  • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #4 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #5 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Thursday - ZWOW #101 - 
  • Friday - ZShred #32 - 
  • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #6 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive