Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 7 - Sunday, 13-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


Lord I Need You (starts at 3:40) - Matt Maher & Kristian Stanfill

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for the Tens unit.
  • Thank you God for the tools I have to help with my lower back.
  • Thank you God the day is almost over.
  • Thank you God for good food.
  • Thank you God for money to get groceries.
THOUGHTS:
  • We have been completely out of eggs for maybe 4 days now and it's really hard to live without eggs.  They are a core staple in our diet and I can't imagine not being able to eat eggs.  Maybe that's why I haven't felt as good.
  • Since my daughter who was doing part of the laundry didn't do it well, she now ends up having to iron 2 loads of laundry.  I've told her repeatedly to pay attention and as soon as the clothes are done drying in the dryer, take them out to fold and to hang up.  She lied and told me that she immediately hung up the clothes but every single item that I pulled out of mine were incredibly wrinkled.  She will probably be ironing for a couple hours at this rate or most of Sunday.
  • Our daughter has been grounded from using any of our home computers or smartphones because she tested me last week in something.  I was tired of it happening repeatedly and said if it happened one more time, this would happen.  It was a hard week for her to not have the resources she's needed to get her homework done, but I had to follow through on what I said and not cave in, which is what she expected.  The grounding is over at 3 pm today, but I'm fairly unhappy about the clothing thing.
  • The cable I bought for the iPhone 5c to recharge it from my laptop seems to work well and is sturdy.  The cable is a bit stiff, though.  The only thing I don't like about the USB iPhone charges is they will not charge if they are connected via a USB hub.  It needs to go directly into the laptop and with two iPhones, that takes up 2 of the 4 USB ports I have.  The hub takes up one port and my subcon job takes up another port.  It's bout $11, much less than going to Target or buying from the Apple store.  It also has a lifetime warranty.
  • As the day wore on, I felt worse and worse.  I think the ice made it worse.  While at church, I was feeling not only pain in my lower back, but pains down both sides of my legs.  Because I felt so bad, I did end up trying to nap a bit, but the pain felt bad.  Anyway, the more I stood, especially to make the burgers and fries on the hard kitchen tile, the worse my back felt.  

    I believe this back pain was brought on Tuesday with my husband, something he didn't mean to do, which caused me to violently cough for near an hour, throw up and lots of congestion for the next 24 hrs plus.  Hopefully this didn't cause a hernia and maybe just tightened up my psoas.  Then, wearing heels a couple days later for hours, all the walking and stuff I had to carry, and all the activities on Friday and the weekend, was too much.  My body wanted to rest. 
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water, iced tea
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Tens unit on my lower back
  • Both ice and heat on my back.
  • Worked on my psoas.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get eggs, bread, honey, grapes, sugar, crackers
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 6:45 am (7.5 hrs) - my lower back doesn't feel that great, maybe from wearing heels the other day and the coughing fit from the day before, and my menstrual cycle.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:45 am) - breakfast burrito & iced tea

Lunch (1:30 pm) - turkey sandwiches which our son made

Dinner (7:00 pm) - gourmet burgers & homemade fries that my daughter and I made

EXERCISE:  rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive