Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 3 - Wednesday, 9-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Victory in Jesus/Power of the Blood

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for getting my subcon work done early.
  • Thank you God I got our taxes done.  
  • Thank you God the kids got to go to Advanced Karate class tonight.
  • Thank you God I am not in physical pain today.
  • Thank you God for the tools You give us.
THOUGHTS:
  • Thankfully I had all my tax stuff fairly organized and was able to get on Turbo Tax to do everything.  I need to confirm a few things and get documentation for those, but otherwise, I can actually electronically file my taxes now.  I will do this tomorrow sometime and with 5 days to spare.  Woohoo!  It wasn't too bad.
  • Our son's left foot hasn't been feeling well.  I used trigger point stuff to help him yesterday, but it didn't really help.  Maybe I have the wrong areas.  Today I am using the Tens unit to see if that helps or not.  He says his foot is feeling better - I had him do two 15 minute sessions on his foot (1 electrode on top of his foot, the other on the bottom at the ball of his foot), and one 15 minute session to the left of his left shin, the upper portion.  Tomorrow before school I'll do this again for him, but I'll use 4 electrodes to save time.
  • Tomorrow my husband and I are going to a job fair.  It's far from where we live and hopefully it is fruitful for us.
  • Stayed on track today with my subcon work and got that done early enough so I could work on taxes, which I was going to do over the weekend, but thankful it's now done and I don't have to worry about that.  I just need to review the stuff and pay for it.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - morning
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - lunch
  • Water  
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Tens unit on upper back/shoulders
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  clothes (1 load)
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Get taxes done.
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 2:15 am, intermittent 2:30 am - 5:30 am ---> my body felt stiff and achy.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:30 am) - steak and egg burrito

Lunch (2:30 pm) - a mantecada

Dinner (5:15 pm) - homemade General Tso's Chicken with Turmeric Cilantro rice

Snack (8:30 pm) - some sort of slushie thing from Taco Bell


EXERCISE:  rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive