Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 5 - Friday, 4-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

You're Not Alone - Meredith Andrews

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for good food.
  • Thank you God it's Friday.
  • Thank you God for cool weather.
  • Thank you God for smiles.
  • Thank you God for prayers.
THOUGHTS:
  • It's been now a little over 2 weeks doing the ACV (apple cider vinegar) in the morning with water, probiotics for the kids.  And, we've nearly eliminated dairy from our daughter's diet.  The inside of her elbows are looking significantly better and the eczema is a lot less.  Her face is a lot clearer.  Not sure which of those it is, but I believe the ACV is one of the main things and probably the near elimination of dairy.

    Also, we notice our son's breath has been doing a lot better, so I think over his digestive system is doing much better.
  • Been a challenging day to stay focused.  I went way too long without eating and just didn't feel good twice today and I really need to be better about this.  I've been eating breakfast earlier and sometimes lunch later.  I've now decided I need to have a mid morning snack to help me feel better.
  • Physically, mentally, emotionally I felt very off today.  Didn't hardly get any of my subcon work done.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - morning
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast  
  • Water (no iced tea) - sparingly
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Trigger point & myofascial release for glutes & hams
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Refill vitamin/supp case.
  • Laundry:  uniforms (1 load) towels (1 load), clothes (3 loads)
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Get an extra charger for the iPhone 5C
  • Get taxes done.
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 6:00 am (7.5 hrs) - still a little tired, but slept through most of the night only waking up a couple times instead of throughout the night like the previous two nights.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:30 am) - 1/2 cup organic oats with 1 cup water, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1.5 tbpns peanut butter, 1/2 scoop whey protein, 1/2 scoop ground flaxseed, cinnamon, banana

Lunch (1:15 pm) -  1 rib, 1 piece of beef brisket, a roasted chicken thigh, some wedges, a piece of corn on the cob, cole slaw and some pork & beans, also tried a little bit of all the sauces, but like the spicy one the best, which had some devil name or something like that ---> lunch was at Famous Dave's and we definitely had a lot leftover.

Dinner (8:15 pm) - 2 slices of pizza, cole slaw

Snacks (various times) - some chocolate cookies

EXERCISE:  rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive