Index Labels

Wk 7, Day 6 - Saturday, 19-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

With Every Act of Love - Jason Gray

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for all the subcon work I got done today.  This is one of the few days I've gotten to work this much in a quite awhile and got to make decent money for what I'm doing.
  • Thank you God we didn't have to drive much today and mainly stayed home.
  • Thank you God for the movie Escape.  That was a good movie.  
  • Thank you God our daughter got to spend most of this weekend with one of her best friends.
  • Thank you God AI can fill in for me next for Sunday School.
THOUGHTS:
  • Loved the coolness and cloudiness of the day.  Very thankful to God that it wasn't hot yesterday and today.  Very nice for the Easter weekend.
  • It felt good to not have to be driving all over the place this weekend as nearly every weekend in the past month, we've had a lot of driving for kids stuff.  Next weekend will be super intense with driving and schedules.  One kid is in a Chess Tournament all weekend in NW Phx and the other kid on Saturday is doing a 5 hr Speech and Debate session.  I've already calculated that if we don't go anywhere except for the kids stuff, this will be at least 200 miles of driving for that day being chauffeur.
  • Glad we got to do some cleaning for my dad with something either he or the kids did that splattered stuff on the ceiling.  It will eventually need to repainted, but at least the spots are off.
  • My back hasn't been feeling too great since that time nearly 2 weeks ago I felt sharp pains while coughing violently.  Using the tens unit and working on my psoas to untighten this.  Guess I got to be more diligent in doing this until this is completely healed.  It started hurting again while I was at the school of my son's helping with the Civil War event.
  • Quiet day.  Praise God!
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Tens unit - arms, knees, lower back
  • Psoas - worked on this
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  clothes (2 loads)
  • Update Viao
  • Clean both bathrooms
  • Sweep house
  • Get honey, grapes, chicken patties, potstickers
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:45 am - 7:45 am (7 hrs) - wanted to sleep in longer, but body wouldn't let me
  • 2:15 pm - 3:15 pm (1 hr) - needed it, but son kept making weird noises and waking me up
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - leftover rice stuff and eggs with shredded cheddar chese

Lunch (1:00 pm) - turkey sandwich - bread, mayo, garlic & parsley seasoning, turkey, pepper jack cheese, lettuce

Dinner (7:45 pm) - chicken & beef chow mein (homemade)


EXERCISE:  rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive