Index Labels

Wk 7, Day 1 - Monday, 14-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


At Your Name (about 1:40) - Phil Wickham

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for the Tens unit again.
  • Thank you God my husband did a lot of the things I normally do because I couldn't.
  • Thank you God I got all my Friday work turned in on time.
  • Thank you God I got all my Monday work turned in early.
  • Thank you God my back is starting to feel a little better.
THOUGHTS:
  • My husband had to get up early and take the kids to school because my lower back still wasn't too good, though, a little better than yesterday.  He also had to take care of lunch and do some stuff for me since it was hurting me to do things.  I'm pretty sure that he will never attempt to do what he did that caused me this back injury.
  • I'm really bummed that this injury made me miss working out totally last week and possibly this week.  My psoas was really tight, which I think was because of all the violent coughing.  I forgive my husband.
  • I need to be feeling a lot better tomorrow.  
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water, iced tea
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Tens unit on my lower and upper back.
  • Heat on my back.
  • Worked on my psoas, but lightly.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get honey, grapes, sugar, crackers
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 6:45 am (7.5 hrs) - my lower back doesn't feel that great, maybe from wearing heels the other day and the coughing fit from the day before, and my menstrual cycle.
  • 10:00 am - 11:30 am (1.5 hrs) - I wanted to sleep longer but my daughter woke me up with a phone call from school.  But, this did help me.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:00 am) - some egg stuff the kids made

Lunch (1:00 pm) - bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken, some fries

Dinner (7:00 pm) - g

EXERCISE:  rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive