Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 1 - Monday, 7-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Washed Over Me - Adam Cappa

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for keeping my husband and the other driver safe.
  • Thank you God I chose to dwell on good thoughts and diffuse anger by submitting it to You.
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done just before the kids got home from school.
  • Thank you God for my kids stood in the gap for me in an area that is important to me.
  • Thank you God for extra money.
THOUGHTS:
  • God has definitely given me much grace today.  I was really out of it regarding not getting enough sleep and awful sleep, mind you.  I will need to pray and ask God to help me in the sleep area as many nights recently I've been plagued with bad dreams.  I dreamed about cars at one point, two dreams, and one involving an accident.
  • My husband got into a minor car accident that did not damage to the other vehicle (thankfully because it was a BMW) and it only damaged our front license plate.  I praise God for His protection.  
  • Working to direct my thoughts and emotions to the Lord and that they would be pleasing to Him above all.  Not going to let the devil use my emotions to run my marriage and household.
  • Technically I had time to workout today, but did not due to lack of sleep.  Which, my body is already in a state of stress.  I will only do the intense workouts when I have adequate rest.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - morning/afternoon
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast  
  • Water (no iced tea) - 
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  clothes (1 load)
  • Sent note to CPA to see if I can exchange 2 red polos I bought that were the wrong size.
  • Deposit C money.
  • Send note to BJ about son's book deposit.
  • Print out Speech & Debate stuff for daughter.
  • Pay son's book deposit for middle school.
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Get an extra charger for the iPhone 5C
  • Get taxes done.
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 1:15 am, 5:15 am - 6:00 am, 6:15 am - 7:15 am, 7:30 - 8:45 am (5.75 hrs) - Seriously, this really is a really awful way to sleep and still the cumulative is not enough sleep.  Feeling really pukey as a result of it.  
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (10:00 am) - vienna sausages and a mantecada

Lunch (1:30 pm) -  just a few bites of bacon pasta with marinara sauce (homemade from last week) ---> eventually I ate the serving, which was about 1/3 of a bowl

Dinner (6:45 pm) - 1/2 bowl of what I had for lunch


EXERCISE:  rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive