Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 1 - Monday, 31-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Everlasting God, I Am Yours - Brothers Aldrich and James

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for my new glasses.  It's been 7 yrs since my last pair of new glasses.
  • Thank you God this pay period is the most I've done in the past year.  
  • Thank you God for the calls my husband gets on jobs.
  • Thank you God I now have sunglasses (well, sort of).
  • Thank you God for getting all my subcon work before 6 pm done.
THOUGHTS:
  • Very excited and happy to get new glasses, since it's been almost 7 yrs to the month when I got new glasses.  They are similar to the last pair, though, I think the construction of my last pair was better, but that pair was a lot more expensive and were like Calvin Klein or something like that.  These are not designer.  They are, however, progressive bifocals, so that means there is no line to them.  My vision in the past maybe decade has not changed a whole lot other than reading small stuff, that has changed.  Very grateful there are options online that allow me to do this.  If you need single vision glasses, they are fairly inexpensive at Zenni Optical.  So far, I'm happy here.
  • Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is much less expensive at Sprouts than at Winco, which I was surprised, but happy I could get for almost the same price double the amount.
  • It feels good to get my work done while it's still daylight so I can have the evening for other stuff, though, Monday's I always have carryover from the weekend.
  • My new sunglasses are just clip-ons, which I've never had and I'm perfectly fine with.  
  • I feel better not drinking caffeinated iced tea, I think.  
  • Love to make a salad at home - stainless steel bowl, tongs, and throw a bunch of stuff together and toss.  For the dressing, you can drizzle and toss with the tongs.  That way, you don't have to overdo putting too much dressing.  For the dressing, you can just throw a bunch of stuff together in a food processor and process until smooth.  I like mayo, with avocado, cilantro and spices, roasted garlic.  If you don't eat eggs, then leave out of the mayo and do the rest.  Yum.
  • The Sunset Unlimited is a strange movie with Tommy Lee Jones and Samuel Jackson, but I really like the movie.  It's pretty interesting.
  • Kids have been riding their bikes around the neighborhood and making new friends.  I think today they played soccer in one of the greenbelts.  Glad they had fun.  Enjoy the weather why it's good.
  • Hopefully tomorrow I can get my workout done.
  • Trying to think what to do for my dad's birthday on Wednesday.  We already gave him his present in February and things are sprouting in his yard.
  • I should've been doing this a long while back, but when I'm using my heartrate monitor, I should just turn the watch to go to sleep.  I think that saves battery life.  
  • I really appreciate my husband because how I view my parents have changed so much for the better due to him.  He is very respectful with my parents and has been teaching me to be more respectful to them.  Very different than my ex-husband.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - morning 
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast  
  • Water (no iced tea) - throughout day
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Submit this period's subcon invoice.
  • Fax forms on OC before noon.
  • Laundry:  towels (1 load), clothes (1 load)
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Get more ACV, lemons, limes
  • Get cilantro & bananas - husband
  • Get taxes done.
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 6:00 am (7.5 hrs) - not quite ready to wake up yet, but gotta
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:45 am) - 1/2 cup organic oats with 1 cup water, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1.5 tbpns peanut butter, 1/2 scoop whey protein, 1/2 scoop ground flaxseed, cinnamon, banana

Lunch (12:45 pm) - salad - butter lettuce, the dressing I made yesterday, tomato, cucumber, baked breaded chicken patty ---> simple salad

Dinner (7:15 pm) - brussel sprout melange - brussel sprouts, bacon, kielbasa sauasage, onions, roasted garlic, gold potatoes, Himalayan sea salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper

Snacks:  (different times of the day):  a Bavarian empanada, 2 mini almond joys, some sour cream & onion chips ---->  my meals are good, but the snacks not good

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive