Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 4 - Thursday, 10-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
The End - Natalie Grant

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God my husband got to make a lot of contacts at the job fair today.
  • Thank you God we got to pick up the kids on time so they would not have to cross a busy main street themselves.
  • Thank you God for safety in all the driving we did.
  • Thank you God I was able to get resume paper at Staples for less than the cost at Costco online.
  • Thank you God my son's left foot is feeling better.
THOUGHTS:
  • It was an exhausting day with very little sleep.  The University of Phx stadium is about an hour's drive from where we live in light traffic.  All in all, it was very well organized and we made quite a few contacts, which I will follow up over the weekend or Monday.  I have to catch up on my subcon work.
  • I didn't even get my work until 5:30 pm and was exhausted before I started.  Worked for 3-4 hrs, but it wasn't enough.  Only got like 40% of the work done and turned in.  Got to finish tomorrow.
  • Helping my son with his foot is eluding me.  I think the electrical stimulation via the Tens unit is helping, but he's still having pain in his foot.
  • From the time I woke up at 5:30 am to the time I went to bed at 9:45 pm, it was go, go, go.  Glad every day isn't like this.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - dinner
  • Water  
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  clothes (1 load)
  • Get eggs, bread, honey
  • Get resume paper
  • Dye hair.
  • Wax upper lip and sideburns.
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 5:30 am (5.5 hrs) - my husband did wake me up probably around 4 am, but I was able to get back to sleep.  Today is the 2nd day not a lot of sleep.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:30 am) - breakfast burrito & a Dr. Pepper (need energy to get thru today)

Lunch (11:45 pm) - hot & spicy mcchicken, some fries

Snack (4:45 pm) - Typhoon freezie and funyons

Dinner (5:15 pm) - breaded chicken patty with salad and turmeric cilantro rice


EXERCISE:  rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive