Index Labels

Wk 7, Day 5 - Friday, 18-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Overflow (Cover) - Chris Tomlin

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for Jesus Christ dying on the Cross for my sins (and everyone else's too).
  • Thank you God I got all my Thursday work done and I don't have to do it today.
  • Thank you God I got to sleep in until 7 am!
  • Thank you God for good clean drinking water.
  • Thank you God today is Good Friday, a great reminder of what You did for me.
THOUGHTS:
  • Sometimes communicating in marriage with the familiarity is a challenge.  Thankfully I don't hang onto stuff and am learning when to just back off with my husband.  We tend to be opposites in some areas and especially when we are driving, he really comments a lot on other people's driving.  It used to stress me out because he had to say something about anyone making a mistake, forgetting that no matter how careful of a driver he is, he still makes mistakes, too.

    Yes, a lot of people do some dumb, risky things driving and that is just a part of driving in Phoenix.  Glad I rarely ever get upset, and I just drive defensively and I'm learning to just ignore my husband's remarks here and let him just do his venting here.  That's his way of dealing with it and eventually he'll learn it just takes too much energy to always judge and criticize all these drivers.  That's just really wasted energy, IMHO.

    Very grateful God has put His protection on us when others or we do stupid things in driving and other areas of life.
  • Our daughter is spending a couple nights at one of her best friend's homes since she is in town for a few days.  We'll give her until Saturday and we may even let her go to church with her family on Easter.  We'll see.  I know our daughter greatly misses her and vice versa, as she lives all the way on the other side of the country and hates NJ.
  • So glad to talk to my good friends LW and NR today.  I miss my girlfriends and girlfriend time.
  • Was hoping I'd get a workout done today, but that didn't happen.  Tomorrow, I pray.
  • During our son's Chess Tournaments and Choir Auditions, our daughter has had to clean the house and do a lot of chores when our son's away.  Now that she is away for a part of the weekend, he has to do all the chores instead of her.  
  • Tonight I got to watch "Catching Fire" with my son.  That really is a weird movie, just like Hunger Games.  I don't get the ending.  Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention.  Did Peeta die?  What happened?
  • Got to learn and sing Hemorrhage with my husband.  This is easier to sing than Dead or Alive or the Foster the People songs.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - during snack
  • Water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Reorganize frig
  • Refill water jugs
  • Laundry:  uniforms (1 load), rugs (2 loads), linens (1 load)
  • Update Viao
  • Clean both bathrooms
  • Sweep house
  • Refill 2-week vit/supps.
  • Trash
  • Vacuum - son
  • Get honey, grapes
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:30 am - 7:45 am (7.25 hrs) - I felt somewhat rested and good that it's Good Friday.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 banana, 3 slices bacon

Lunch (1:30 pm) - turkey sandwich (made by my son), sour cream and onion chips, a couple bites of carrot cake

Dinner (7:00 pm) - BBQ pork spare ribs, potato salad


EXERCISE:  rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive