Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 3 - Wednesday, 23-Apr-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


Rooftops - Jesus Culture

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done and am caught up again.
  • Thank you God for my TENS unit.  It's really helping with the soreness.
  • Thank you God for sales to get things at a discounted price.
  • Thank you God for aloe that helps with burns and healing.
  • Thank you God for fresh veggies.
THOUGHTS:
  • Started this week including a bar graph of my heart rate zone times in graphical form.  I think this is morning meaningful than just a bunch of numbers as you can see how hard (or not my body is working).  Basically during the actual workout intense, I am typically in Zones 4 & 5, which are Anaerobic stages, which means these are Non-Fat Burning stages.  There are advantages and disadvantages to this in that though I am not burning fat during this time, the after burn effect is much greater, meaning, I am burning fat AFTER the workout for a longer period of time.

    When I am in the aerobic stages, which are Zones 1-3, I am burning fat during the workout, but my heartrate is much lower, so that means I'm not burning as many calories, whereas if I workout at a higher intensity, I burn more calories, but less fat during the workout.

    I love that my workouts allow me both to burn fat as well as work at a high intensity that after the workout, I'm still burning.  When you workout in the Aerobic Zones, that's it.  You burn while you workout, but after that, not really.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Heating bag - with beans - on my hams and glutes
  • Tens unit - on my hams (sides & back), glutes, lower back, forearms, palms of hands, shoulders
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Pay for son's Chess Tournament - the final one for this Spring.
  • Wash the Focus
  • Get honey, grapes, chicken patties, potstickers
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Take laptop into Softque.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 9:30 pm - 5:45 am (8.25 hrs) - I woke up 2-3 times due to my husband being up late again.  The light and movement.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:15 am) - breakfast burrito & iced tea

Lunch (1:00 pm) - a bowl of homemade chicken & beef chow main (finally leftovers all done here)

Dinner (6:45 pm) - melange of gold potatoes cubed, diced red pepper, chopped white onion, red cayenne pepper, Himalayan sea salt, bacon, kielbasa sausage, a bunch of cilantro - 3/4ths bowl

Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
Wk 1:
  • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #1 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #2 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Thursday - ZWOW #93
  • Friday - ZShred #5
  • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #3
EXERCISE:  Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive