Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 1 - Mon, 30-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • My cough is worse today and it might be due to being outside last night after dinner.  The prescribed cough syrup with codeine is not really subsiding my cough.  I may have to go in for this again.  Uggh.
  • This shampoo I've been using for my hair to help it grow better has made my hair incredibly dry all year, where my hair has always been just right - not too dry or oily.  I may discontinue use because I don't know that I see any improvements.  It was prescribed to me by my dermatologist.  Okay.  I'm going to stop using it for 2 months and see how my hair goes.
  • Son with my brother & his family to the zoo and is spending the day with them.  He loves playing with his cousin.
  • Daughter went to friend's house this morning and is staying the night there.  Her friend will be returning to NJ on Wed, so I'm gathering she wants to spend as much time with her as possible.  Too bad she wasted a week getting herself grounded otherwise, this could've been time spent with her friend.
  • Both my husband and I have felt not good today.  I think maybe the cold air last night from the end of dinner and helping a friend with her internet/computer issues may have contributed.  My cough has been exasperating and my husband has felt dizzy and nauseated today.
  • Even though both of us were sick more, since it was our turn for dinner with my mom, I went ahead and made dinner for my mom and took it to their house, but we did not stay for dinner because I didn't want to be out with the cold evening.  My husband stayed home because he felt physically awful.  It upset my mom that I cooked when I wasn't feeling well, but I said I had committed to it and I didn't want to not follow through.  I made a lime coconut chicken with a side of zucchini and turmeric rice.  My mom almost made me take the food back home, but I said my husband and I don't feel too hungry and we would prefer that she take the food.  Thankfully my mom, my brother & his family and my son were able to eat the food and liked it.
  • It has really stunk to not be feeling well through this whole Winter Break.  Every time we have been outside in the evening, the next 2-3 days or more we are feeling physically not good.  We haven't done very much and the not feeling good drags my work out, such that something that should take me 4-6 hrs to do now takes me double or more the time.  It's closing in near midnight and I need to stop working.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon. 
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Been taking prescription cough medication since Saturday night.  This also makes me drowsy and tired. 
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get remainder of weekend work done.
  • Get Monday's work done. - Got 4/5ths of the work done.  Because I'm feeling sick again, it's taking me a lot longer to do the work.  I need to get all of Monday's work done tomorrow as well as Tuesdays to get it into this pay period.
  • Get lemons and rolled oats and container for the oats.
  • Pickup photo albums from Costco.
  • Wrap photo albums and give to mom and dad. - Gave the wrong gift to my mom so I had to rewrap my dad's.  My husband and I got to give it to my dad and the hair/scalp massager.  I think he likes the photo album.
  • Install dad's car seats. - ran into a glitch with the backseat, so my dad is working on this, but that's it otherwise it's done.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 1:00  am - 8:00 am (7 hrs) - Definitely not enough sleep.  Phone woke me up.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (11:30 am) - a chocolate matecada

Lunch (2:00 pm) -

Dinner (7:00 pm) - some chicken noodle soup.

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive