Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 5 - Fri, 13-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Happy Friday the 13th!
  • Our daughter earned her 3rd degree Brown belt (the first one) in Karate tonight.  Two more belts left before she can test for her first degree Black belt.  So proud of her.  She did a great job on her test.
  • Been sore since my workout on Tues.  Another rest day and I plan on working out tomorrow morning.  Maybe next week I can make 3 days of workouts.
  • The car was looking disgusting and just couldn't stand it any longer.  Went and got a $3 car wash and found out if I got the $5 car wash, there is a $2 discount from 7:30 am - 10:00 am, so it would've cost me the same, and it comes with a nice rag to wipe down the insides of your car.  My husband and I like this car wash (SW Elliot/AZ Ave in Chandler).  Thankfully I had a couple large towels in the car, as well as a couple small lint free rags, and a mirror/window cloth to help me.  Now the car is clean again, especially the outside and not streaked with gross rain/dust combo.
  • Felt motivated today after washing the car.  Even went and picked up my heart meds on time, which I'm usually late.  Unfortunately, I didn't have my supps with me to return to the drugstore.  Uggh, so now I need to make another trip.
  • Submitted for more jobs, mainly engineering, but some not.  Helped my husband with some of his job stuff.
  • Was hoping I'd get my Progressive Tower Slicer today, but it won't be until Tues.  :(
  • Eating tons of fresh garlic.  We could ward off vampires.  I think the garlic is making me a little gassy though (I know, TMI).  
  • All week long I've gotten all my subcon jobs done the same day, but today I've just done too much and am not motivated to get my Friday's work done Friday.  I have the weekend and a lot to do on the weekend, too.  Will wake up early tomorrow to get as much of it done as possible and turn in.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.- took this way too late
  • Drank water and lots of hot tea.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get all Friday's subcon work done.
  • Get documentation for the E app. - that was a 55 page fax and took all morning to do.
  • Get car washed.
  • Pickup heart meds.
  • Enter OfficeMax receipt to Office Max Perks.
  • Pickup more potatoes on sale.
  • Pickup hats from TN for kids' Christmas presents.
  • Call Jennifer at SF regarding something on our policy that is incorrect.
  • Get gas for the car.
  • Fill up water.
  • Pickup more cough drops.
  • Put up my sis's Christmas tree and lights.
  • Renew TS subscription.  Accidentally let this lapse. - Renew on Monday AM.
  • Take kids to Karate.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx.
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 6:00 (7.5 hrs) - Slept fine, but since it was nice and cozy, didn't want to get out of bed.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:15 am) - 3 eggs over easy with parsley/garlic salt.

Lunch (12:15 pm) - a partial bowl of homemade beef stew (leftovers from Sunday night) and chorizo/bacon rice from another night (what was left)

Dinner (5:45 pm) - Chili, cheese, & sour cream over steak fries (so very good and super filling).

Dessert (9:00 pm) - a carrot cupcake with cream cheese frosting and a bag of buttered popcorn - I know, bad.


EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive