Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 6 - Sat, 21-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I might be a little better right now, today.  Last night I felt simply awful with zillions of sneezes, but at least I didn't have the chills.  Today I am physically hotter and hungrier.  I hope that's a good sign.
  • Ran a bunch of errands - went to 6 places, with my husband without kids in 1.5 hrs from Chandler to Gilbert.  Much easier doing this without kids.
  • Thankful to my mom for taking the kids for the afternoon and part of the evening.
  • My husband acts like he is upset every time I wear one of his thermal shirts.  He has like over 2 dozen of them and they are warmer and more practical than some of my clothes.  I guess I shouldn't have said anything when he bought many of them over the summer.  Now I eat my words.  LOL.  I just ignore him being upset here and still keep wearing the shirts.
  • I said I wasn't going to work this weekend, but I did today, just at my leisure though.  Weekends and holidays pay more.  
  • Got to watch 2 movies to completion today - Chasing Maverick (I like this movie, but sad) and Collateral Damage (very violent and somewhat disturbing).  My husband commented it was a miracle that I didn't fall asleep with either movies as I usually do.  I told him I wasn't lying down to watch either movies.  Makes a huge difference.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.- took them late.
  • Drank a lot of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide & Eucalyptus.  The vaporizer is making our room misty and humid, but the guitars like the humidity.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get mail.
  • Go to library to pick up held items.
  • Buy cilantro, shredded cheese, cough drops, matecadas, honey, cough syrup, wax
  • Fax my husband's stuff for the E app.
  • Arrange for mom to get flowers from florist for Monday.
  • Laundry - load of clothes. - kids
  • Clean the sink. - kids
  • Take out garbage - son
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx.
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. - she's not going to get this in time as I haven't even started it.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. - she's not going to get this in time either.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).
SLEEP:
  • 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm - napped on/off, 11:00 pm - 7:45 am - woke up several times in the night due to loud, scary thunder.  

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - 1/2 cup dried oats with 1 cup water, blueberries, a scoop of no flavor whey protein, 1/2 scoop ground flaxseed, cinnamon, an overly ripe banana.

Lunch (1:00 pm) - Chicken Fried Steak w/gravy and cubed spiced bacon (less than half of what I had for dinner)

Dinner (7:30 pm) - Chicken Fried Steak w/gravy and cubed spiced bacon (less than half of what I had for dinner) and some Ritz Cheese crackers.

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive