Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 2 - Tues, 17-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I'm very happy that my husband did the nasal rinse thing.  I believe that will also help him recover better.  Praise God he's dropping some of the stubbornness in this area.  He's doing the tea thing, as well as this nasal thing.  I'm asking him to keep warm and not spend time outside, even initially after he gets well.  He's done the nasal rinse three times now and he says it's helping.
  • We have a really awesome pest control guy, Daniel.  Very personable.
  • We still have 6 more cupcakes in the house and some cookies.  No one has been eating them except me.  Boohoo.  
  • My husband got a call for a position, but he declined it.  It involved relocating at least twice a year, but probably more all the time.  Not a good job for a man with a family.
  • So happy I got my Tower Slicer today.  Yippee!
  • The scalp head massager came in the mail.  We have three of them and all four of us love this thing.  Maybe it will stimulate my scalp to grow more hair so I can have a denser head of hair?  My hair does grow long very quickly, though, so that's not the issue.
  • Glad I finally got a workout in this week.
  • Tomorrow will be a busy day and I don't think I can get all of tomorrow's subcon work done tomorrow.  But, at least all of my Monday work was done Monday and Tuesday work was done Tuesday.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.-
  • Drank mainly lots of hot tea with fresh ginger.  The cough is still here, but not as bad..
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Pick up apples for son's class tomorrow.
  • Pick up apple plate at dollar store.
  • Pick up roast.
  • Check on refill with dr and pharmacy.
  • Complete all of Tuesday's subcon work Tues.
  • Volunteer for son's school Chess Competition.
  • Pick up mom at the airport.
  • Call a doctor to see what they charge for my husband who doesn't have health insurance.  He needs some medicine.
  • Take husband to the doctor.
  • Pick up inhaler at CVS.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx.
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 PM - 2:45 am, 3:45 - 6:00 am (6 hrs) - Broken up sleep.  That's alright.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:45 am) - a bowl of chicken noodle soup and saltine crackers

Lunch (1:00 pm) - a bowl of beef stew (leftovers from over a week ago - still eating it) with a cookie

Dinner (6:45 pm) - I made a Paleo version of Fabio Viviani's Grandmother's Meatloaf recipe.  Instead of breadcrumbs, I used almond meal.  I didn't have any Parmesan cheese and it wasn't as cheesy because I didn't have much cheese left.  Only used about 2/3rds of what the recipe called for.  And I didn't have fresh parsley.  I think when I made this last time, it turned out better than this time.  I had a large slice of this and some spicy steak fries (homemade).

Dessert (7:15 pm) - 2 cupcakes

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 12:03 pm

Warmup -  30 sec. each
  • Shoulder Rolls (forward and backward)
  • Arm Front Cross Swings
  • Torso Circles
  • Torso Twists (side to side)
  • High Knee March
  • Boxer Shuffle
Zuzka ZSHRED #11

Just the preview video

Cardio Packed Workout - the 500s (for me, the 300s)
  • 100 sec Jump Rope
  • 50 Jump Knee Tucks
  • 50 Squat Hops
  • 50 Mountain Climbers
  • 50 Competition Burpees
Cooldown:  8:58 min. - Just walking it out

Warmup:  Time = 3:36, Max HR = 93 bpm, Avg HR = 86 bpm
Jump Rope:  Time = 1:50, Max HR = 169 bpm, Avg HR = 139 bpm 
Jump Knee Tucks:  Time = 1:43, Max HR = 138 bpm, Avg HR = 122 bpm 
Squat Hops:  Time = 2:39, Max HR = 136 bpm, Avg HR = 133 bpm
Mountain Climbers:  Time = 2:00, Max HR = 140 bpm, Avg HR = 135 bpm
Competition Burpees:  Time = 9:26, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 143 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 9:03, Max HR = 134 bpm, Avg HR = 118 bpm

Zone 1 = 5:20, Zone 2 = 6:29, Zone 3 = 4:09, Zone 4 = 4:00, Zone 5 = 0:44

Total Time = 30:19
Max HR = 169 bpm
Avg HR = 126 bpm
Total Calories = 335

Notes:  I did not do this workout as Zuzka had laid out with reps, nor did I use weights on the squats.  I could've, but since I am still sick and it took her a bit to do this workout and she is healthy & fit, I figured, if I did half of the workout, I would be good.  I was having some coughing issues.  I don't think I could've done 100 burpees, as I could barely crank out the 50 that I did do.  I probably could've done 100 Mountain Climbers and Squat Hops, though.  And I probably should've done jump roping in between the other 4 exercises.

Normally for a cooldown, I do more than walk it out, but my husband got a phone call regarding a job and I was helping him listen.  Too bad the job meant relocating several times a year, which with middle school and junior high kids, no can do.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive