Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 6 - Sat, 14-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I slept in today and since I didn't get hardly any work done yesterday, I had to do it today.  It prevented me from doing my workout.
  • Working 7 days a week is wearing thin with me.  I did take last Sunday off, which I needed it.  
  • Not a lot of "fun" time today or down time.  
  • Put up our 2nd house of Christmas tree and outdoor lights.  Actually, the kids did the Christmas tree mainly and we did the outdoor lights for my sister.
  • So happy that my husband has joined me in drinking hot tea.  He says the coffee is making him feel bloated.  I think the tea is healthier.  It's decaff green tea.  Hope this helps reduce his congestion.
  • Wish my mom was here to spend time with us.  This is a really hard time for her without her husband.  God rest his soul.
  • Watching Jackie Chan movies lately, but they are all dubbed in English.  I prefer listening in Cantonese.  Some of them are really corny.  But, most nights I am working until late, so I only get to watch maybe 1/2 hr or so.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.-
  • Drank water and lots of hot tea.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get all Friday's subcon work done.
  • Put up my sis's Christmas tree and lights.
  • Renew TS subscription.  Accidentally let this lapse. - Renew on Monday AM.
  • Laundry - 1 load uniforms, 1 load towels/rugs, 1 load clothes.
  • Sweep floors. - kids
  • Clean bathrooms. - kids
  • Clean bedrooms. - kids
  • Vacuum - kids
  • Mop - kids
  • Take daughter and her friends to Christmas party.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx.
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 PM - 7:15 am (9.25 hrs) - tired.  Slept in.  I actually went to bed at 11:30 pm, but was watching a Jackie Chan movie at 10:00 pm that I slept through.  I have no idea what the movie was about.  Wished it was in Chinese, so I would've had to pay attention, but it wasn't.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - eggs with cheesy potato leftovers from a few nights ago.

Lunch (1:30 pm) - Bacon Cheddar Hot & Spicy McChicken, some fries and water.

Dinner (6:30 pm) - 3 slices Papa John's pizza and a small piece of Cinnamon dessert pizza

Dessert (9:00 pm) - a carrot cupcake with cream cheese frosting, 1/4 bag popcorn


EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive