Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 3 - Wed, 25-Dec-2013 - CHRISTMAS!

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Happy Birthday, Jesus!  I'm so glad you were born!
  • Yesterday and today are holidays at my subcon place and we can take work if we want, and it's for more pay.  I didn't get to work at all yesterday or on Sunday.  That's 3 days of choosing not work in the past 2 weeks, which does feel good, but those 3 days have been filled with non-rest stuff.  I'm probably going to work some today.
  • Yesterday we didn't have the vaporizer on that much and I was coughing a lot.
  • Skipped breakfast, ate a ton of food for lunch and dinner.  I won't even say what, but a lot of stuff.
  • It was nice having Christmas with my family.  The day for me started too early and I was really stressed out, but I controlled my reactions and responses and no one really knew that I was that stressed out until I told my husband shortly before I went to bed.
  • The vaporizer really helps me out a lot and I've been home mainly and yesterday was the first time I had been out for that long for a bit and it was very dry.  I didn't feel too great physically yesterday, but it did help to take a nap, which I've now done twice during this Winter break, I think.  Helping me to heal.
  • When I say Rest Day, I mean from exercise.  From the time I woke up until I arrived at my mom's it was a lot of work.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon. - late again
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide 
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Wax
  • Iron clothes
  • Buy more Eucalyptus oil.
  • Clean the sink. - kids
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. - she's not going to get this in time as I haven't even started it.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. - she's not going to get this in time either.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:15 pm - 4:30 am (6.25 hrs) - Not enough sleep, but I wasn't sleepy anymore.  Went to bed early as I was exhausted.  My husband commented that I had been going to bed too late and he hadn't been saying anything.  He's correct.
  • 3:15 pm - 4:15 pm (1 hr) - So tired.
EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive