Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 5 - Fri, 27-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Amazingly today I finished all my subcon work for Friday by 4:00 pm.  Not that I'm totally well, but today I feel a lot better than I have in quite some time, still coughing some, though.  When I'm coughing a lot and not feeling well, it can take me double as long to do the work, so I'm thankful to have all the work done so I can do some other things and have my night free.  Yay!
  • More job stuff.
  • I got to watch Journey to the Center of the Earth (cool movie) and 2 Jackie Chan movies.  The Jackie Chan movies are quite comical.  And, I didn't fall asleep during any of these movies, meaning that I have to keep watching it over until I can actually get through the movie.  Yay!  
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon. 
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide 
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get all of Friday's subcon work done.
  • Request for weekend work.
  • Buy more Eucalyptus oil.
  • Clean the sink. - kids
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7. on order, but it will have Win8 on it instead.  I hope it's not as bad as some people have said as I haven't seen any new laptops with Win7, or I'm looking in the wrong place.  I hope I get it by the end of next week.  At least now I can say to my contractor that I will be up to code.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. - she's not going to get this in time as I haven't even started it.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. - she's not going to get this in time either.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • I don't remember.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - 3 chicken potstickers (homemade by my dad)

Lunch (3:15 pm) - 4 chicken potstickers, 2 potato-cauliflower pancakes (homemade) with sour cream

Dinner (7:30 pm) - the equivalent of 2 potato cauliflower pancakes, some brussel sprout melange

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive