Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 4 - Thurs, 12-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I know I'm not feeling so great when I refuse to drink any cold stuff.  I haven't drank any cold stuff since Thanksgiving weekend timeframe.  It just doesn't feel good.  Even at Chinese food last night, I didn't drink any cold water, just Jasmine tea.
  • Today was a peaceful day.  
  • Seems I find a lot more jobs that my husband can apply for than me.
  • The cough for me seems a bit less today.  My husband is more congested.  
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.- took this way too late
  • Drank water and lots of hot tea.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get all my Thurs subcon work turned in.
  • Pickup some zucchini, potatoes, and mantecadas.
  • Get trifold for son for school project.
  • Schedule son's parent teacher conference for math.
  • Communicated with daughter's friend stepmom regarding Youth Christmas party.
  • Get more Robitussin for hubby.
  • Get small packs of Kleenex for son, marshmallow for daughter
  • Get documentation for the E app.
  • Get car washed.
  • Pickup heart meds.
  • Pickup more potatoes on sale.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx.
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 6:00 (7.5 hrs) - Better sleep.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:15 am) - 2 scrambled eggs with parsley/garlic salt.

Lunch (12:15 pm) - a bowl of homemade beef stew (leftovers from Sunday night)

Dinner (6:45 pm) - leftover crockpot BBQ ribs with baked garlic & seasoned steak fries

Dessert (8:45 pm) - popcorn & a chocolate cupcake


EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive