Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 5 - Fri, 6-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Both my husband and I have similar congestion.  He refuses to do any acupressure or trigger point stuff, so I told him since we have about the same thing and he's had his for over a month, I don't want to go that long.  He just started taking some Robitussin, which I will not.  I'll try my more natural methods and hope I can make a believer out of him with my natural stuff.
  • My cough has been on/off bad.  Right now, it's subsided and I'm on cough drops.  Too much sugar in them.  Uggh.  Used the golf ball on my feet and my feet hurt so much on the middle sides and in the middle, which signify the arms, lungs, and spine - all of which are areas for when a person has a cold.
  • Over the next week, I need to make 4 photo albums.  One of them will need to be shipped to Colombia so I need to get that done first.  Eeek!
  • Tomorrow we put up my mom's Christmas decorations.  Her late husband really loved doing this and we want to pay tribute and honor him as he passed away in the past month and this will be my mom's first Christmas without him for the past 25 years.  It's really hard on her.
  • This is now Day 3 or 4 with semi-chicken noodle diet.    
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.
  • Drank water and lots of hot tea..
  • Do golf ball on feet.
  • Trigger points on chest and back.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  1 load towels, 1 load of clothes, kids' uniforms 
  • Finish Thursday's work and send in.
  • Get all of Friday's work done today and turn in, or as much as possible.
  • Help husband with A-int.
  • Pick up mail at post office box.
  • Take kids to karate.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive