Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 1 - Mon, 9-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • My Mr. Coffee warmer came in.  I am grateful for a friend who shared their Prime Shipping with me as that has availed us so much.  It does keep my tea hot/warm for a longer period of time.  Great.
  • I stopped drinking cold things in the past week since I got this cough.  It's not good for the cough.
  • Thankful for leftovers, which is all I've eaten.
  • Thankful for appetizers my brother & SIL dropped off to us at my mom's.
  • Thankful I got all of remainder of weekend work and Monday's work completed.  Usually I have work left for the next day to finish.
  • Woke up late this morning as I accidentally forgot to set the alarm.  My son normally has choir early, but since they had their performance last week, no more practice in 2013.  This caused a problem as I woke up at 7:16 and we leave the house at 7:25 am.  They got to school on time, but I was freaked to wake up late.  Room was too warm and cozy.  I rarely oversleep.  In fact, I am a habitual, innate early riser.  Well, not today.  I missed out on some opportunities because of this.
  • I hope to be well enough soon so I can get back to working out.  I feel so awful not working out.
  • My daughter has been fairly consistent with her Zuzka Light workouts.  She's been doing these 5-7 days/wk.  At least she's taking advantage of my subscription.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.
  • Drank water and lots of hot tea..
  • Do golf ball on feet.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get off weekend work turned in before noon. - Barely made it.
  • Check tire pressure and fill up as needed - Tire pressure was down too much, which is probably why we haven't gotten as good of mileage per tank.  Uggh.  You can check your tire pressure at QuikTrip for free.
  • Pickup leftovers from SIL's party at my mom's in the morning.
  • Drop off food for mom from my dad.
  • Get as much of Monday's work done today. - Finished everything.
  • Call OH and ask them about TS questions. - Didn't tell me what I wanted.
  • Call OH to get T's extended to end of month.  - They graciously extended this.
  • Give husband access to my 2013 pics on my drive.
  • Schedule with mom to take her to airport Wednesday.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive