Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 3 - Wed, 18-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • My body is sore from yesterday's workout.
  • This cough has been really bad today and really wiping me out.  I needed to take a long nap when I got home and I rarely have taken naps in the past year, if I do, usually 15 min. is good, but not today.
  • My husband seems worse today, slightly feverish.  He didn't volunteer at our son's school today as he was.  I still did and took lots of pictures, though, I don't feel so great.
  • A naturopath friend of mine suggested putting 1 cup of hydrogen peroxide in a vaporizer and use that in our room, as well as use colloidal silver.
  • Ordered a couple different humidifiers.  Three of us are coughing.  The humidifier we have isn't working too well.  Got one from Target and one from Wal-Mart.  I was able to pickup the one from WM tonight.  We'll see how this one works.  This one is filterless.  The other one is waterless.  Not sure about how the 2nd one works, though.  The one from Target will be here on Monday or Tuesday.
  • It stinks to be sick and needing to do all these things.  Except for my husband's dr's appointment, I hope we can just stay home.  I'm way behind on my subcon work.
  • I between everything I've had to do today, I was still able to apply for a few more jobs.  My husband has gotten more calls & emails of people interested in him, but most of them have been out of state positions.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.- took them late.
  • Didn't get to drink my tea until late afternoon and my cough has been really bad for most of the day not having the hot tea to drink.  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get gas for the car.
  • Return library items to the library for kids.
  • Get mail.
  • Go to library to pick up held items.
  • Pick up alkaline drops and colloidal silver at Nature's Health.
  • Buy garlic, cilantro, shredded cheese, ginger, lemon.
  • Volunteer for son's school Chess Competition.
  • Pick up mom at the airport.
  • Call a doctor to see what they charge for my husband who doesn't have health insurance.  He needs some medicine.
  • Take husband to the doctor. - Thurs @ 2 pm
  • Call around for prices on prescriptions for my husband.
  • Get hydrogen peroxide for Vaporizer.
  • Pick up inhaler at CVS.
  • Finish picture captions and give the pics to Alan.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx.
  • Followup on health insurance stuff for the kids and I.
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. - she's not going to get this in time as I haven't even started it.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. - she's not going to get this in time either.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).
SLEEP:
  • 12:15 am - 6:00 am (5.75 hrs) - so not enough sleep.
  • 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm (broken & interrupted a bunch of tiimes), 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm - nap.  My body doesn't feel good, achy, chilly.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:25 am) - a sausage egg mcmuffin

Lunch (12:40 pm) - hot & spicy mcchicken (needed to eat something)

Lunch (2:00 pm) - a plate full of food at Panda Express

Dinner (7:30 pm) - bowl of homemade beef stew, the last of it (not sure how many meals I've eaten this).  Everyone for dinner ate something different in our household tonight.  All leftovers.  Chinese food and stew all gone.  Only 1-2 more servings of pasta left.


EXERCISE - Rest Day


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive