Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 1 - Mon, 23-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Photo books for my mom and dad are on order and I won't be getting them until next week.  I should've worked on this right after Thanksgiving and gotten it out that first weekend in December to allow for enough time to receive them before Christmas.
  • I need to work tomorrow on the rest of the Christmas presents.  Thankfully those I bought earlier in the year, but there is still some work left to finish them.
  • Finally went to the new WinCo.  We got a few good deals, but they aren't as inexpensive as I thought.  They do have a lot of variety in their bulk food bin, so that is appealing to me.
  • My son went and spent the day with my mom.  My brother and his family (the ones from Vegas) arrived tonight.  My daughter stayed home doing chores.  I think it's good that my son spend time with my mom alone.  I hope he was calm and not goofy and too wild.  I'm sure my mom would set him straight, if he gets out of line.
  • Cough has been on/off not good.  Right now it's in remission for this moment.  Wiped out.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.
  • Drank a lot of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide. 
  • Golf ball on feet.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Buy cilantro, tomatoes, green onions.
  • Trim the fat off the roast and chicken thighs/legs.  Prep for meals or something.
  • Get as much of my Monday subcon work done as possible. - Amazingly got everything done.
  • Finish up weekend subcon work
  • Wax
  • Fax my husband's stuff for the E app.
  • Laundry - a load of clothes - daughter.
  • Call my doctor regarding my cough.
  • Take vacuum to vacuum store to see what's wrong with it.  - He says whatever I did must've fixed it, but our vacuum is due for a tune up.  It'll be $70 plus parts, so most likely around $100.  Sometime next year or when we actually need it.
  • Call Ford on the rear tail light assembly.  Wow, it's $163.87 for this near 20 yr old car.  It makes AutoZone seem inexpensive at $60.  Ebay is about $20-$40, but I sent emails to 2 companies to make sure the part is for my car as there are 2 different assemblies depending on when the car was manufactured.
  • Buy more Eucalyptus oil.
  • Clean the sink. - kids
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. - went, but there were 100 people ahead of us and a lot of people sounded sick, and my husband was not feeling well, so we left.  I also called SS and they said we do need to go in in person.  So, we'll have to make another trip another time.  He said at the beginning of the month and each week are the busiest times.
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. - she's not going to get this in time as I haven't even started it.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. - she's not going to get this in time either.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace passenger side brakelights
SLEEP:
  •   1:00 am - 7:30 am (6.5 hrs) - wished I could've slept longer, but didn't feel like it.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:00 am) - 2.5 eggs with leftover spiced cubed potatoes

Lunch (2:15 pm) - a bacon cheddar hot & mcspicy, some fries

Dinner (7:30 pm) - 1/2 slice of leftover meatloaf and some homemade leftover spicy steak fries

Snack (9:00 pm) - a bag of popcorn

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive