Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 4 - Thurs, 26-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I am feeling a little better today, probably the best I have felt in the past week.  However, our son has a low grade fever and our daughter's tummy hurts.  The kids are staying home all day to just rest.  Our son really wants to go to the park to play with his helicopter, but we know that if we let him, he'll be sicker tonight and tomorrow.
  • I didn't feel like working today and started late, but staying up late and finished all my Thursday work before midnight, which is past my bedtime.  Ran a lot of errands in the early afternoon and much easier doing this without the kids.
  • Really feel like I need exercise.  All this sickness and staying indoors so much is making me antsy.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon. - on time
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide 
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Wax - Really should've done it yesterday or the day before, but I was way too busy.
  • Laundry - 1 load of clothes
  • Put away all the food from Christmas in tupperware.
  • Wash all the plates and everything, including the grill pan with hardened bacon stuff.
  • Bag beef and chicken I was going to cook because we need to eat all the leftovers first.
  • Finish up Holiday subcon work.
  • Clear off kitchen table.
  • Get stuff for son - I think he's getting sick.
  • Trash - kids
  • Tidy up cluttered areas.
  • Call dr regarding son. - Left a voicemail for the MA.
  • Get some over the counter Tylenol and cough suppressant for son.
  • Get mail.
  • Go to bank regarding my husband's debit card.
  • Cash in lottery tickets. - We won $10.
  • Buy more Eucalyptus oil, ginger.
  • Get Thursday's subcon work done.
  • Clean the sink. - kids
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. - she's not going to get this in time as I haven't even started it.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. - she's not going to get this in time either.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 6:30 am (8 hrs) - felt okay, but lingered in bed for an hour
  • 4:20 pm - 4:45 pm - nap
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - 3 chicken potstickers (homemade by my dad)

Lunch (3:15 pm) - 4 chicken potstickers, 2 potato-cauliflower pancakes (homemade) with sour cream

Dinner (7:30 pm) - the equivalent of 2 potato cauliflower pancakes, some brussel sprout melange

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive