Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 2 - Tues, 10-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Today was my first real workout since October.  It's embarrassing to say I haven't had a real workout in probably 6 weeks.  Uggh.  I feel awful.  Still have this hacking cough, so I opted to do an easier workout that still got my heartrate up (although I won't really know the numbers as I forgot to turn on my heartrate monitor).  My husband likes me doing a more gentler warmup than the ones I do and I like this, too.  It helped to have all my subcon work done yesterday yesterday, so today I will start same time as yesterday and hopefully finish everything today.
  • Time to get back to being accountable in eating, sleeping, exercise also.
  • Second day of getting all my subcontracting work the same day.
  • Glad I got some time with my husband to explore on one of our drives.  Nice quiet, peaceful time with him.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.
  • Drank water and lots of hot tea.
  • Got workout done.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 5:45 (6.5 hrs) - not enough sleep, but it will have to do.  Daughter has choir.  I felt so excited last night that I got all my subcon work done that I didn't have to work the whole evening and was then Pinning away and watching some Impractical Jokers episodes and forgot about the time.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:30 am) - 2 eggs over easy with a little sea salt.

Lunch (1:15 pm) - a slice of combo pizza from Costco and 1/2 a churro.

Dinner (7:15 pm) - Crockpot BBQ spare ribs and Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes - delish, I just looked around in the freezer and around to see what we had available and voila!  Everything except the BBQ sauce was from scratch.


EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 10:30 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each
  • Shoulder Rolls (forward and backward)
  • Arm Front Cross Swings
  • Torso Circles
  • Torso Twists (side to side)
  • High Knee March
  • Boxer Shuffle
Total Body Toning Low Impact Cardio Workout (takes about 29 minutes)


Full Workout Video

2 Rounds For Reps (50 sec exercise, 10 sec rest)
  • Plank Knee Touchdowns - 30, 30 reps
  • Double Dip Squat + Ventral Raise - 16, 15 reps
  • Reverse Lunge + Curl + Press Up - 14, 14 reps
  • Walk Down Plank + Pushup + Back Bow - 5, 5 reps
  • Bent Over Reach Forward + Fly - 12, 15 reps
  • Squat + Rotation - 13, 15 reps
  • Cross Cross Alternating Knee Pull - 44, 38 reps
  • Walk Down Pushup - 6, 5 reps
  • Toe Touch Kicks - 30, 27 reps
  • Squat + Reach Crossover - 22, 23 reps
Cooldown (20 secs each)  
  • Wide Hamstring Stretch (Arms Overhead)
  • Quad Stretch
  • Calf Stretch
  • Shoulder Stretch
  • Downward Dog
  • Cobra
  • Child's Pose
Notes:  My cough is still pretty bad, and I am menstruating.  But, enough is enough.  I needed to workout, and so I did.  This is an easier workout with a shorter cooldown than my normal.  The warmup is gentler and I really do like it.  I like the workout along video here.  Thanks to Fitness Blender for this workout.  I will get back to my Zuzka Light workouts soon.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive