Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 3 - Wed, 4-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Last night we watched each grade from 3rd to 5th grade as well as the women's and men's choirs give their performances for 1st semester.  They did an outstanding job and I don't know how the music teacher does it with handling 6 grade levels.  Each grade did 4 songs each, and the choirs did 2 songs each.  Lasted nearly 1.5 hrs.  I decided for last year's 2nd semester that I'd rather buy the video at $20 rather than record it myself.  Much less stress.
  • Feeling not good, under the weather, very congested in the throat area.  No drinking cold things.  Using golf ball on soles of feet.  Drinking hot tea with honey.  No lemon available.
  • Staving off on working out until I am well again.  I probably should send my heartrate monitor battery to get changed out.
  • Yesterday we got the documentation of my husband's green card and permanency via mail.  Today we will be getting the actual green card.  It was one week ago we were leaving the Immigration office after the interview and despite the Thanksgiving holiday, today we will have in our hands the actual green card.  Praise God!  It took a lot to get it to this point.  Now, for a great job.
  • I love being able to track my return on Amazon.  They should be receiving my return and refund to my account.  I've done very few returns with Amazon.  This might be like my 3rd or 4th.
  • Found out my son has a field trip at the end of next month.  It's $20 per person, which I think is steep.  That's per chaperon and child.  That will be a $60 field trip.  Eeek!  I will pay for our son's before the field trip because if my husband gets a job before then, then I'll just use those funds to pay for our son's as he won't be able to go, unless he wants to take that time off work and can.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, niacin.
  • Drank water (using a 48 oz QT cup).
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  1 load towels 
  • Finish up Tuesday's subcon work.
  • Buy lemons.
  • Get new bath scrubby things for kids.
  • Do E follow up stuff.
  • Submit invoice.
  • Pay for both chaperone fees for son's field trip in January.
  • Order and pay for daughter's brown belt advancement.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January.
  • Return DVDs and library books due to the library.
  • Straighten out field trip stuff and fingerprint clearance.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Upload Form 8 to YT for the kids for karate.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive