Index Labels

Wk 3, Day 4 - Thurs, 19-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • So I guess all the stuff I've been doing is helping my husband.  He seems better today, but it's taken 5 days now.  Now for him to keep getting better.  Me, on the other hand, my voice is raspy sounding and I'm feeling so drained.  
  • Had tons of interruptions from my husband and kids today.  Something that should take me about 5 hrs to do took me about 12 hrs to do.  That really stinks.  Every time I'm interrupted, it takes me time to get back on track and it's very discouraging.  I called in and told them I was sick and there wasn't any way I could take today's work today.  They let me off the hook.  But, I have to do a full load tomorrow.  
  • I have the chills, going to bed shortly.
  • Helped my husband on more job applications.  He's getting a lot more bites than me, so hopefully something local on the east side of the valley turns up for him.  Many of the jobs are out of state.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon.- took them late.
  • Drank a lot of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Took colloidal silver spray several times today.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide & Eucalyptus.  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get mail.
  • Go to library to pick up held items.
  • Buy cilantro, shredded cheese.
  • Take husband to the doctor. - Thurs @ 2 pm - canceled appointment.  He's feeling better.
  • Laundry:  1 load uniforms, 1 load clothes, 1 load towels.
  • Clean the oven - daughter
  • Clean the dishwasher, microwave - son
  • Checked on the status of my E app.  I was denied because of someone's laziness, but thank God there was someone who actually cared and did something so now this is in a better state.  I still have some followup stuff here, but will take care of it tomorrow.
  • Fax my husband's stuff for the E app.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx.
  • Followup on health insurance stuff for the kids and I.
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Get new laptop with Win7.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. - she's not going to get this in time as I haven't even started it.
  • Make photo album for mom.
  • Make photo album for dad.
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. - she's not going to get this in time either.
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200).
SLEEP:
  • 12:00 am - 8:00 am - normally I cannot sleep this late, only when sick.  

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:45 am) - 1/2 cup dried oats with 1 cup water, blueberries, a scoop of no flavor whey protein, 1/2 scoop ground flaxseed, cinnamon, a couple Tbspn honey.

Lunch (1:15 pm) - a bowl of clam chowder and some of the leftover cheese & ham bread I made that isn't hammy or cheesy.

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a bowl of vegetable soup

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive