Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 7 - Sun, 29-Dec-2013

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I wanted to take the cough medication before church, but couldn't because it made me drowsy some last night and it's best not to drive when you're drowsy.
  • SK took our son to his first pro football game to see the Cardinals play today.  Very kind and generous of him as he had an extra ticket and invited our son.  So grateful for wonderful people in our lives.
  • LW was really worried about her internet connection and I'm glad I was able to easily help her install her new modem/router and hook up the two laptops they have at home to the network.  She was incredibly grateful, but it really wasn't hard.  She could've done it herself.  Later in the afternoon, she said she was having printer issues, so after our family dinner, we went to help her out.
  • It was really nice to hear the array of testimonies from people at church this morning of what God has done in 2013 for them.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon. 
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide 
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Install dad's car seats. - ran into a glitch with the backseat, so my dad is working on this, but that's it otherwise it's done.
  • Get more decaf green tea
  • Help LW setup her router/modem, wireless system after church.
  • Get weekend work done.
  • Help LW setup her wireless printer stuff - well, my husband did this.
  • Help LW with email issues.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 8:30 am - okay, it took the alarm to wake me up today, which is really rare.  I must've been super tired.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:00 am) - potato egg scramble (using leftover spicy diced potatoes)

Lunch (2:00 pm) - 1/3 of a portion of Katsu chicken from Ono (1/3 serving of rice, 1/3 serving of macaroni salad, a few pieces of Katsu chicken with sauce, and cabbage)

Dinner (6:30 pm) - a bowl of beef pho, some fried fish with special saigon sauce, house crispy chicken, house fried rice with shrimp and egg, a little spicy pork green beans, 1 spring roll, 1/2 egg roll, a couple slices of BBQ beef

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive