Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 2 - Tues, 25-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Holy - Nicole Nordeman

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for a full tank of gas.
  • Thank you God for leftovers.
  • Thank you God for bacon.
  • Thank you God that we were able to get our daughter's electric Razor working well.
  • Thank you God for the ability to make money.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started with this yet.
THOUGHTS:
  • Happy to have gotten my black ink for my printer.  It seems I use a twin pack every 3-4 months.  Costco now carries it and even with a coupon at OfficeMax for 20%, Costco is less expensive.  OfficeMax raised the price from $40.99 to 45.99, so they are still a few dollars more than Costco, and Costco delivers to my door with no shipping charge.  The box Costco shipped could've carried 14 twin packs of ink.  Guess they didn't have a smaller box.
  • We are stocked for bacon at least the next month or two.  Yay!
  • My ex has been more cooperative for the past 1.5 yrs, which coincidentally is about when my husband came from Colombia.
  • Bummer our son's electric Razor doesn't work.  Don't know what's wrong with it, so returning it.  But, at least our daughter's electric Razor works and they can share it.  It's packed to be returned tomorrow.
  • My husband still doesn't feel too good today, bit feverish.  He listened and had chicken soup for lunch, did the nasal rinse, and sprayed his throat.  He had some tea, but not much.  I am not making tea with ginger and tumeric because he says this makes him dizzy.
  • Not really any gassy issues, so it maybe the garlic.  I'll go through until Friday and if no issues, I will reintroduce and see if the gassy issues comes back.
  • Love working with my husband on things together.  We do well doing projects and cooking together.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - afternoon
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic in small pieces - not doing for a few days
  • Probiotic & fish oil - forgot the last 2 days
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  clothes (2 loads), towels (2 loads)
  • Send in receipts for C.
  • Get Monday work done and turned in.
  • Call insurance companies for my dad
  • Go to Albertson's
  • Call cc regarding pending payments and bill pay
  • Change out the batteries on our daughter's electric Razor.
  • Get issues resolved with sound recorder.
  • Dye hair.
  • Get all of Tuesday's subcon work done - Will have 80% done but not all of it.  Will finish it tomorrow.
  • Return son's electric Razor to Goodwill - Wednesday.
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics - LW has to order more children's probiotic.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 5:45 am - so tired.  Went to sleep to late because I was working too late.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:45 am) - breakfast burrito & Dr. Pepper

Lunch (12:15 pm) - a bowl of clam chowder

Snack (3:45 pm) - a slice of homemade banana bread with a little cream cheese frosting (all made by my daughter on Sunday)

Dinner (6:30 pm) - spaghetti with cauliflower, garlic, eggplant, kielbasa sausage, parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, sea salt, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion and marinara sauce --------->  Same thing as yesterday, 1 bowl, but less

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive