Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 4 - Thurs, 6-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for awesome gas mileage on this tank @ 18 mpg!  Usually it's around 16 mpg.
  • Thank you God for money to pay bills and get gas for the car.
  • Thank you God for GA, another recruiter that is helping my husband.
  • Thank you God we got to go to our daughter's High School open house.
  • Thank you God for great deals at Goodwill.
THOUGHTS:
  • Had lots of subcon jobs today.  Thankfully I was able to break it apart and get things done and finished in the evening so I can start Friday off anew.
  • My husband met with a second recruiter/head hunter this morning.  It's in the same Biltmore area.  Saw a very beautiful Bentley, which one of my best friends owns a convertible Bentley that she got for her 40th birthday a few years ago.
  • Hard to believe next year our daughter will be going into high school, but she is.  We love the classical education our daughter is getting where she is required every year to take a foreign language.  Her first choice is Spanish.  Wish they offered Mandarin and we expressed that to the headmaster.  She will be required to take 2 years Physics, a year of Biology, a year of Chemistry, 2 years Calculus among some of the classes she needs to take.  We are encouraging her to get involved with at least Speech and Debate as this is probably one of the most useful clubs we can see that can be useful in any career she chooses.  She's not too keen on this.
  • We went specifically to Goodwill today to find my husband some more nice dress shirts and a suit.  We found some nice dress shirts, but no suit.  Thankful for our 20% off coupon.  This Saturday is 50% off and our goal is to find one nice suit for him, maybe some more dress suits and a pair of shoes.  I also have a gift card to Kohls that I won through my subcon work that we can apply towards a nice pair of dress shoes for my husband.  Why pay full price and we will rarely pay full price for anything.
  • We returned a few items to Goodwill and found out one of the items we returned, we were never charged for it, so we gave it back to Goodwill since it wasn't ours.  I got a couple nice pairs of heels to go with my suits for interviewing.  Found a nice ski jacket for our daughter.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Water.
  • Clove of raw garlic in the morning.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  •  10 pm to 6 am (8 hrs) - only woke up once when my husband came to bed at 1:45 am.  
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - 2 scrambled eggs some leftover rice mixture of last night.

Lunch (12:30 pm) -  garlic rice with bacon, kielbasa sausage, red pepper, onions, sea salt, cayenne pepper, brussel sprouts, corn ----> 1/2 a bowl

Dinner (6:15 pm) - a bacon cheddar hot & spicy, sugar free vanilla iced coffee, 1/2 large fries

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive