Index Labels

Wk 12, Day 3 - Wed, 19-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Inside Out - Hillsong

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God that You Are El Elyon, the God Most High.
  • Thank you God for money to pay for our son's Chess stuff.  It's expensive.
  • Thank you God for leftover Chicken Chow Mein.
  • Thank you God for time to work.
  • Thank you God for more job leads for both my husband and I.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 1  

God Most High (’El ‘Elyon), the Exalted God

  • (Genesis 14:19, 20, 22) What did Abraham and Melchizedek seem to believe in common about God Most High?
  • God is above everything and everyone and is worthy of our praise and adoration.  Everything actually belongs to God, and He so generously gives to us.  Giving Him back a tenth is nothing, but as an act of obedience to the one True God.  Abraham and Melchizedek truly trusted in God and stepped out in faith believing Him with their actions.  Their lives reflected gratitude as well as a consecration with their lives to God.  God is also Creator of everything.


THOUGHTS:
  • Seems like I am the only one that is consistently taking the garlic.  Dr. Berg says the nasal rinse helps eliminate fungal, sinus, allergy stuff.  My husband is the one who told me to do the garlic, yet he hasn't done it himself yet.  We have huge cloves of garlic, so in order for me to swallow it, it must be cut smaller than a pill because of the jagged edges.  Sometimes I gag on swallowing some of the pieces, but the past 3 days not.  Hope this is helping me.  It's natural, relatively easy and very inexpensive.
  • Since my learning style is a combination of all the learning styles I know of, I often hear things in my head and also see things in my mind's eye very well.  It seems often the negative shouts out a lot louder than the positive stuff, hence, I must fight to keep focused on what is good and right.  Starting my days off with Jesus, somehow there is always time to get what I need done instead of spinning my wheels to accomplish everything on my own.  Without Christ, I am nothing and the past couple months, my quiet times have been sparse and lacking.  Starting Monday as I began again in worship time, prayer, studying His Word, that dryness I was feeling is started to get quenched again.
  • We had been planning for over a month to see a guitarist on Friday, but it's all the way over in Glendale and we would have to change our children's karate class to Wednesday.  My husband said we can forego the guitarist and just go to karate.  Not sure why as he loves this guitarist.  We also had the opportunity to see him on Sunday night, but it was really late at a bar, and I couldn't get a hold of the bar to see if there was smoking or not and we didn't want to chance driving all the way there for it to have smoking.
  • I'm feeling kind of sluggish today and our son wanted to practice chess with his dad, and our daughter didn't want to go tonight.  Tonight's karate class is only for advanced students, and I wanted them to go, but they will go next week, since we are short one class this session due to the Grand Master taking up our Friday class.
  • Glad my husband and son got to play Chess together to be able to prepare for his first Chess tournament this Spring.  We are only playing in the Chess tournaments that are in the SouthEast Valley.  However, the Governor's Cup is in Peoria.  He will play in 2 out of the 4 tournaments before the qualifying tournaments, which he will play 3 out of the 5 tournaments.  Hopefully he can qualify in the first 2 qualifying tournies he plays in.  
  • This morning the kids and I prayed that I would finish my subcon work before 9 pm, which I finished at 8:55 pm.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - morning
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic in small pieces - morning.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish Superman movie.
  • Return all DVDs to Perry.
  • Bank - husband
  • Pay for son's Chess membership.
  • Pay for son's Chess tournament this weekend.
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics 
  • Update driver's license for my husband 
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:15 am - 6:45 am (6.5 hrs) - my husband tried to wake me up but I just couldn't wake up.
  • 9:30 am - 11:00 am (1.5 hr) - I was in a dead sleep and could barely get up
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:15 am) - scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 slices of bacon ----> Made by my daughter again.

Lunch (12:30 pm) - pizza rolls

Dinner (6:00 pm) - a bowl of chicken chow mein

Dessert (8:30 pm) - chocolate

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive