Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 2 - Tues, 11-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God today is over.
  • Thank you God my husband had a phone interview today.  
  • Thank you God for leftovers.
  • Thank you God I was able to find 2 items we got at Target less expensive on Amazon.
  • Thank you God for Your goodness.
THOUGHTS:
  • Today has been a really hard day because my sleep was really off.  My husband woke me in the middle of the night and I was unable to get back to sleep.  Came back home after dropping my daughter at school and got the rest of Monday's subcon work done and thought I sent it back, which I did not.  And then I just went to bed for the next 3.5 hrs.  The first 2 hours, got woken up by my husband to help him with job stuff and a phone call.  In the end, I got a cumulative of 7 hrs of very disjointed sleep.
  • Bummed I could not get my hair cut today because I didn't feel safe to drive to my friend's in San Tan Valley because of my sleep issues.
  • The disjointed sleep has made me less aware, cranky, and not very tolerant or patient.
  • Surprisingly, I got more of my Tuesday's subcon work done than I thought, but not to completion.
  • Before going to bed the past few nights, I've been using my husband's Amazon Prime Video and watching movies.  I watched part of 6 Degrees of Separation with Will Smith.  So far, this movie isn't that great.  The other nights I have been watching Morgan Freeman.
  • Put a bunch of movies on Hold at the library of movies I've been wanting to watch.  I hate paying for movies when I know I can watch them for free if I am patient.  I think I am like nearly #400 on one of the movies, but they have 175 copies of that movie so I would gather in a month, I would be able to watch the movie.  Not a big deal.
  • Going to save every month for a new flatscreen TV to replace our 22 yr old TV. 
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - did not take until 9 pm.  Had a splitting headache.  BP too high.
  • Raspberry boba tea.
  • Clove of raw garlic in the morning - forgot
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get Monday's subcon work done.
  • Get Tuesday's subcon work done.
  • Submit registration packet to school for son on Monday from 10 am - 2 pm -
  • Pay phone/internet, cell bills - paid early, just to get it over with.
  • Get lock & white board markers for daughter
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  • 12:00 am - 3:00 am, 5:30 am - 6:30 am  (4 hrs) - I wouldn't have gotten a lot of sleep anyway, but my husband woke me up purposefully around 3:00 am and I couldn't fall back asleep until it was almost time to get up.  10:00 am - 1:30 pm (3 hrs) - I got woke up around 3 times between 10 and noon.  - This is not how I'd like to sleep and feel simply physically awful.  It's really messed up my day.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - breakfast burrito, raspberry iced tea

Lunch (2:15 pm) - bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken, 1/2 large fries, fried zucchini, raspberry iced tea

Dinner (9:00 pm) - arroz de fideos with 3 eggs (way too late to eat, but I had forgotten to take my meds & supps).  BP was not good 160/100.


EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive