Index Labels

Wk 12, Day 7 - Sun, 23-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

With Every Act of Love - Jason Gray

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for the 4 wonderful kids in my Warriors class.
  • Thank you God for cooler weather.  It didn't hit 80 today.
  • Thank you God for most of the leftovers gone.
  • Thank you God for not doing any laundry today.
  • Thank you God for my husband and kids.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 1  

God Most High (’El ‘Elyon), the Exalted God

  • There is no question for today and tomorrow begins a new week for this Bible study.  
THOUGHTS:
  • Got to cut the Dr. Peppers out.  These are unnecessary calories and sugar.  
  • The past couple weeks or so, I've been incredibly gassy.  I'm thinking it's from the garlic.  This is just not funny and my husband and kids are saying things now.  Normally I am not a gassy person.  I was reading that garlic can cause gassiness, but raw garlic in particular.  I noticed the flora in my system has been a bit strange.  I take the probiotic and then the raw garlic and I read somewhere where I should be taking these separately, like at least 30 minutes apart, so I don't know if this is the issue or not.  Arggh.  Very embarrassing.  So, what I will do is not take any garlic for the next few days or week and see if this goes away or not.  If it goes away, I'll know it's the garlic.  And I will try to reintroduce in a different manner.  There is a lot of good health benefits from raw garlic.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - afternoon @ lunch
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic in small pieces, probiotic & fish oil - morning for breakfast
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  clothes (1 load), towels (1 load)
  • Get laundry detergent, sausage, liquid hand soap - Costco
  • Send in receipts for C.
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics - LW has to order more children's probiotic.
  • Update driver's license for my husband 
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:30 - 7:30 am (7 hrs) - went to bed way to late.  My husband tried to wake me, but couldn't.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:00 am) - breakfast burrito & Dr. Pepper

Lunch (1:30 pm) - roasted chicken, wedges, pea salad, a Hawaiian roll, macaroni salad - a little of each

Dinner (7:30 pm) - the remainder of the potato stuff from Thurs/Fri.

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive