Index Labels

Wk 12, Day 4 - Thurs, 20-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

10,000 Reasons - Matt Redman

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for patience.
  • Thank you God my husband has some health insurance now.  
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done before 8 pm.
  • Thank you God for short drivers.
  • Thank you God for LW giving me a lead on a job she thought I would love.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 1  

God Most High (’El ‘Elyon), the Exalted God

  • Meditate on the title "Most High." What does it mean to you? How do you or will you incorporate it in your worship?
  • For me to think of the "Most High" I think of one whom all my loyalty and respect goes to, and that my very best is always given, and to bestow honor.  I think honor is a forgotten thing here in the U.S. often because we don't value it as in other cultures.  How it is incorporated in my worship takes a great deal of focus for me, as I'm often a multi-tasker.  It's for me to focus only on God during this time and not all the things that may be on my mind.  

THOUGHTS:
  • It was really nice to walk into the kitchen this morning and seeing my son cleaning up the kitchen table, doing the dishes after breakfast instead of leaving for them to sit there all day or for me to do.  There is hope.  My daughter made breakfast so he did the cleanup.  Thank you God!
  • Hopefully when my husband or I get employment with full benefits, we'll have full health benefits that covers everything.  Right now we all have limited health insurance.  
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - morning
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic in small pieces - morning.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finish Superman movie.
  • Return DVDs to Perry - returned my son's 2 and 6 of the 8 that I have checked out.
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics - LW has to order more children's probiotic.
  • Submit subcon invoice 
  • Get all of Thursday's subcon work done and turned in before 8 pm.
  • Update driver's license for my husband 
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 6:15 am (6.25 hrs) - husband woke me up, but I was able to easily get back to sleep.  He goes to bed way too late.  I'm sure when he has a job outside the house, he'll need to go to bed earlier.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:15 am) - scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 slices of bacon, a tangerine ----> Made by my daughter again.

Lunch (12:45 pm) - Ham & Turkey panini (the picture is my husband's panini - mine had more tomato)



Dinner (7:30 pm) - a bowl of Seasoned Bacon, Sausage & Potato Bake (threw this together with cut up gold potato wedges, onions, garlic, bacon, kielbasa sausage and our sauce of olive oil, African spices, ground pepper, sea salt, smoked paprika, onion powder, oregano, cayenne pepper, and lots of fresh chopped cilantro.  Toss all this, spread out on pan or baking dish that has a lip.  Drizzle with the sauce.  Bake covered with foil for 30 min. at 425° F, then uncover and put on Broil for 15-20 min., making sure not to burn.

What we learned from this dish is to only have one layer of food and to marinate the meat and potatoes with olive oil and then sprinkle the combination of the spices (mixed before sprinkling over the meat and veggies).  Let this sit for about 1/2 hr to infuse the spices and seasonings.  The amounts really are up to your own taste.


I didn't eat all this, just one bowl of it.  We made enough for 2+ meals for a family of four.  Very yummy.

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive