Index Labels

Day 13, Day 3 - Wed, 26-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Lift Me Up - The Afters

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for the kids got to go to advanced karate tonight.
  • Thank you God for our crockpots.
  • Thank you God for all the chauffering my husband did.
  • Thank you God for work.
  • Thank you God for good foods.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.
THOUGHTS:
  • My husband's tonsil/throat area really hurts and he doesn't want to go to the doctor's, which he can.  However, I think he did gargle with salt water and he is doing the saline nasal rinse.  And today is the second day he's having chicken noodle soup for lunch, so I know he's not feeling well.  Yesterday he even went to bed early, like midnight.  And he's not really drinking his Cokes.  Hopefully he doesn't have strep, because if he does, he's feeling pretty awful.
  • Love that it's starting to cool down a little here.  The house is cold and hopefully it retains the coolness through the hot summer months.
  • My heartrate monitor made it to Time-Tec safely today.  Yay!  Hopefully they can do what's needed and ship it back to me on Friday so I can have early next week.
  • Saw on a former friend of my daughter's a FB page where she is mad at her dad and uses the F word.  Not wise.  I hope our kids never do anything like that.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - afternoon
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic in small pieces - not doing for a few days
  • Probiotic & fish oil - forgot the last 3 days
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  towels (2 loads) - only 1 load done
  • Send in receipts for C.
  • Finish Tuesday's work and return.
  • Get Wednesday's subcon work done.
  • Get - tomatoes, potatoes, bananas, avocados, onions
  • Pickup mail
  • Skin and take off fat from chicken thighs
  • Get napkins
  • Take kids to advanced karate class.
  • Return son's electric Razor to Goodwill - husband.
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics - LW has to order more children's probiotic.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 6:15 am (6.75 hrs) - worked late so went to bed late again
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - breakfast burrito & Dr. Pepper

Lunch (1:45 pm) - a couple scrambled eggs (the kids made this for breakfast and I'm not really hungry right now)

Snack (3:45 pm) - a slice of homemade banana bread with a little cream cheese frosting (all made by my daughter on Sunday)

Dinner (6:30 pm) - Korean Crockpot Chicken Thighs with rice and fresh swiss chard cooked in bacon grease

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive