Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 7 - Sun, 9-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for my husband being at church with us, even though we were all in separate parts of the church.
  • Thank you God my husband made a yummy dinner for us.
  • Thank you God for boba pearls and that those drinks are easy to make.
  • Thank you God for Your Word.
  • Thank you God for all the blessings You give us each day.
THOUGHTS:
  • What made my day was my husband being in church without me sitting with him in service because I am in children's ministry all month.  This was his first time.  I am beyond ecstatic.  Thank you, God!
  • Very grateful my husband was able to help LW with her computer issues.  She was very grateful.
  • Yesterday we were too involved with work and errands to make Boba or Bistec, so we did it today.  The Boba was incredibly easy to make.  We invited the neighbor kids and I didn't think I poured that much boba into the boiling water, but I did.  Turned out it was enough to make probably 10 boba drinks.  The boba pearls are very filling.  Almost spoiled my dinner.
  • My daughter made the guacamole as she normally does.  This time she put too much cumin and my husband doesn't like too much cumin.  We have enough guacamole for the next 2-3 days.
  • First time my husband made Arroz con Fideos, which is Angel Hair Rice.  This was super delicious.  Very tasty rice.  To go with this, my husband made Bistec with Tomatoes & Onions.  Very good.
  • Good day.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Water & iced tea
  • Clove of raw garlic in the morning - Love huge cloves of in cooking, but when swallowing, not so much
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Submit registration packet to school for son on Monday from 10 am - 2 pm.
  • Help LW with her computer issues - husband
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  •  11:15 am - 7:15 am (8 hrs) - I probably still should've gone to sleep earlier, but I was watching the Addams family on Amazon Prime.  My husband laughed when I said at 9 pm that I was going to go to bed early.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:45 am) - garlic rice with kielbasa, onions, red pepper, sea salt, cayenne, cilantro ---> 1/2 bowl, and a small piece (the last piece) of winter melon cake

Lunch (2:00 pm) - 1 grilled ham & cheese panini with mayo, garlic & parsley salt, & tomato

Snack (4:00 pm) - Honeydew Pineapple Boba Slushie

Dinner (7:00 pm) - Arroz con Fideo, Bistec, Guacamole

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive