Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 3 - Wed, 5-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I got my subcon work caught up and done today.
  • Thank you God for yummy rice dishes.
  • Thank you God for a day mostly at home to work.
  • Thank you God for things I'm learning.
  • Thank you God for getting my workout done.
THOUGHTS:
  • Something that helps me to not have to pay fines on books or DVDs is when I get the email notices, I flag these emails until I've already either returned or renewed the materials.  Very thankful for this system and it works for us.  It's great to get to watch DVDs for free, though, sometimes the DVDs aren't in the best condition.  When I get the DVDs, I try to clean each DVD so that they will play better.
  • I want to learn how to make some of my favorite Chinese dishes, but healthier. My husband loves Chinese food.  This week we will make some Colombian food and some boba drinks.
  • Whenever we travel to Vegas, we tend to gain weight and overeat.  Working on getting back to eating proper portions of food, so I will have to get used to being hungry still after each meal.  
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Water & iced tea with no ice.
  • Iced my upper back/neck area.  
  • Used the tens unit on my upper back.
  • Workout - Done
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Drop DVDs off at Perry.
  • Get honeydew and some other fruit, as well as almond milk, coconut milk or something like that.
  • Get Tuesday subcon work done.
  • Drop books off at the Chandler Library.
  • Get Wednesday subcon work done.
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  •  11:00 pm - 6:30 am (7.5 hrs) - almost enough sleep.  Still a little tired.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:45 am) - 2 scrambled eggs with ham & cheese & iced tea, a small piece of Sweetheart cake

Lunch (12:45 pm) -  turmeric, garlic rice with kielbasa sausage, red pepper, onions, sea salt, and cayenne pepper - a 1/2 bowl of this (leftovers from last night)

Dinner (6:45 pm) - garlic rice with bacon, kielbasa sausage, red pepper, onions, sea salt, cayenne pepper, brussel sprouts, corn ----> 3/4ths a bowl

Dessert (8:30 pm) - 2/3rds of a piece of chocolate roll

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 12:18 pm

Warmup -  30 sec. each


  • Push Pulls with Arms
  • High Knee March
  • Wide Arm Circles (Forward & Backward)
  • Deep Squat
  • Arm & Hip Rotations (a challenge to be this coordinated)
  • Fluid Warrior
  • Torso Rotations
  • Up & Outs
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Jumping Jacks
Zuzka ZSHRED #19

Ladder UP & Ladder Down Workout

Buy In:  100 BW Squats
  • 10 to 1 Competition Burpees (I only did 10 to 4)
  • 1 to 10 (per leg) Alternating Forward & Reverse Lunge (I only did 1 to 7) x 12# DBs per side
Cooldown:  6:34 min. - just the mat

Warmup:  Time = 8:38, Max HR = 222 bpm, Avg HR = 93 bpm
Buy In:  Time = 4:40, Max HR = 134 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 1:39, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 141 bpm 
Round 2:  Time = 1:54 Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 155 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 1:40 Max HR = 162 bpm, Avg HR = 159 bpm
Round 4:  Time = 2:04 Max HR = 167 bpm, Avg HR = 163 bpm
Round 5:  Time = 2:08 Max HR = 166 bpm, Avg HR = 161 bpm
Round 6:  Time = 2:31 Max HR = 169 bpm, Avg HR = 165 bpm
Round 7:  Time = 2:48 Max HR = 170 bpm, Avg HR = 165 bpm
Cooldown:  Time =6:34, Max HR = 163 bpm, Avg HR = 125 bpm

Zone 1 = 3:46, Zone 2 = 2:07, Zone 3 = 1:06, Zone 4 = 2:02, Zone 5 = 12:50

Total Time = 34:49
Max HR = 222 bpm
Avg HR = 132 bpm
Total Calories = 420

Notes:  I did not make the last three rounds and a bit bummed, but I had to listen to my body.  There is a difference between pushing yourself and then beyond that.  My body doesn't like when I go beyond that, which has a couple times landed me in the ER, so I definitely didn't want to do that.  As I look at my heartrates, and I tend to have a lower heartrate normally, these were a little higher than they should be and I was in Zone 5 for way too long.

I like the warmups by Fitness Blender.  They help get my whole body ready.  They have good videos and you can see what they are doing, as well as them spelling things out.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive