Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 1 - Mon - 3-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God that we got to spend a little time at the snow at Mt. Charleston this weekend.
  • Thank you God for safety in driving.
  • Thank you God for my dad letting us use his car.
  • Thank you God for gorgeous weather.
  • Thank you God for the use of all my toes and fingers and that they are all well.
THOUGHTS:
  • Have a bump on my head from accidentally hitting my head on the car's frame when we were unpacking yesterday.  My husband reminded me that the car will win over me and he is right.  
  • Very thankful that packing to come home from Vegas went smoothly and unpacking when we got home went smoothly and quickly both times.  When we all work as a team, everything gets done faster.
  • Learned some things this past weekend.  Not always easy to learn, but I learned.
  • I love my husband and children.
  • Very grateful to spend Chinese New Year's with my mom and brother & his family.  
  • So glad my children had a lot of time to play with their cousins.  They have a blast and I wished our families didn't live so far from each other.
  • Very grateful that we could give my SIL a bunch of my son's clothes and shoes that were in good condition to bless them, and glad they could use it.  What they can't, they can donate or do whatever they want with.
  • Grateful that we found an Asian store that had Chinese grapefruits, which is what my dad wanted.  He opened one but no seeds.  I hope the other one has seeds.
  • Hopefully my dad will receive the Chinese seeds we bought him today or tomorrow.  He should've received them a week ago, but the seed company didn't ship out until Friday, I think.
  • Thankful that on the way to and from Vegas, I got to spend time with my husband talking and just enjoying the ride and him driving because the other times, I work most of the way.  Somehow the last 2 trips, I've gotten motion sickness, which has not allowed me to work as much.  Maybe it's the new laptop.  I don't know.
  • Very grateful that my subcon job continues to offer extra pay incentive for more work and weekend work.  Hope that continues throughout the year.
  • My husband has an in person job interview tomorrow with a recruiter.  And then I think he has another one with another recruiter later in the week.  Both are in the Biltmore area.  
  • Kept getting these calls from a 480 number.  Blocked that number.
  • It would be really nice if the kids could get through 2 whole days in a row with either of them getting in trouble.  Sometimes they do great or have moments and then it just, well.  Parenting is a challenge for both of us.  
  • Very proud of my husband for having a good attitude and daily or almost daily looking for and applying for jobs.  He's learning and keeps modifying what he's learning.
  • Bummed I did not get my workout done today and no time tomorrow.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Water.  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Refill gas tank up and wash/clean my dad's car.
  • Get mantecadas.
  • Get more hydrogen peroxide from Dollar Tree.
  • Iron my husband's suit.
  • Shine suit shoes - husband
  • Get weekend work turned in.
  • Turn in invoice for last pay period.
  • Get all of Monday's subcon work done.
  • Do contact backups on both phones.
  • Laundry:  3 loads of clothes, 1 load of uniforms
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  •  12:00 am - 6:45 am (6.75 hrs) - I woke up to get the kids up and then went back to sleep.  All sorts of weird dreams.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - breakfast burrito & Dr. Pepper

Lunch (2:15 pm) -  1/2 bowl of chicken chow mein my mother made & some roasted pork

Dinner (6:30 pm) - same as lunch, but even less noodles and roasted pork, 1/4th of a piece of winter melon cake (Chinese sweetheart or wife cake)


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive