Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 2 - Tues, 4-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for a free car wash today.
  • Thank you God my husband listened to me on how to dress for an interview.
  • Thank you God I got further on my subcon work than I thought.
  • Thank you God no coughing today.
  • Thank you God for a reasonable day with my husband and kids when they came home from school.
THOUGHTS:
  • Happy the seeds I bought from the Chinese seed place came in.  They gave my dad some extra of a couple of the veggies I bought.
  • Very blessed by a friend who gifted my husband and I with Prime shipping from Amazon.  It was really nice of her and she renewed it for the next year.  Sometimes shipping is less than 2 days and it's wonderful.
  • I'd like to learn how to make Boba drinks as they are yummy.  My SIL treated the kids to Boba drinks in Vegas.  Our son got a honeydew Boba and our daughter got a strawberry mango Boba.  Didn't care for our daughter's but our son's was yummy.  Found a video on the internet that showed us how to do this, so I may try this after I buy a honeydew, get some tapioca pearls and whatever else I need.
  • I'd also like to learn how to make winter melon cakes, which other aliases they go by are sweetheart cake, wife cake.
  • My husband met with two recruiters today.  He has two more that he's meeting later in the week and they are all in the Biltmore area.  This weekend we are going to get him more shirts for interviews and a better pair of shoes, and if we can find a reasonable suit that looks good on him, that, too.  He has one nice suit right now.
  • We found a really nice Oster rice cooker/steamer at Goodwill almost 2 weeks ago.  Today was the first day we used it and it seems to cook white rice a little long.  I will make more rice tomorrow and see how it does.  If it doesn't do rice consistently well, I will return Saturday, which is the last day I can return it.  I bought 2 rice cookers.  The other is simpler and I need to use that, too.
  • Really excited that I bought 2 different packages of Boba pearls, the big kind.  One is black and the other is rainbow.  They are less expensive at Mekong at $4.29 before the discount.  At Lee Lee, it is $4.99.  Mekong also has a large variety of other sizes of tapioca pearls, including quite a few miniature ones.  Amazon's prices are outrageous, so a person, if they have an Asian store near them they can go to, it's way less expensive to buy at the Asian store than on Amazon.  We bought the big fat straws at Lee Lee.  It's 99 cents for 40 straws.  We got ice already.  Now I need to get a couple more fruits and some type of milk, maybe like almond or coconut will be good.  Plan on doing this over the weekend.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Water.  
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get Explorer washed - though I made an error, the guy at the car wash gave me a free car wash
  • Fill up gas on Explorer
  • Drop DVDs off at Perry.
  • Get Boba pearls and noodles at Mekong.
  • Get Boba straws at Lee Lee.
  • Get honeydew and some other fruit, as well as almond milk, coconut milk or something like that.
  • Get Tuesday subcon work done - well got 80% done.  Took my jobs late today.
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  •  11:45 am - 6:15 am (6.5 hrs) - Getting to bed at a decent hour at home is a challenge
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:30 am) - breakfast burrito & iced tea

Snack (11:15 am) - some nuts

Lunch (12:45 pm) -  Bacon Cheddar hot & spicy chicken, 1/2 large order fries, large sugar free iced coffee

Dinner (6:45 pm) - turmeric, garlic rice with kielbasa sausage, red pepper, onions, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive