Index Labels

Wk 12, Day 5 - Fri, 21-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


Your Great Grace - Matt Redman

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for the free replacement part for my Kitchen Plus 2000 from US Jesco.
  • Thank you God for the Leticia at Kohl's who gave us extra discounts on top of the already great discounts we had with over 85% savings on what we purchased.
  • Thank you God for an almost free lunch at Hawaiian Ono for my husband and I.
  • Thank you God for Your Grace that is free to me and so great.
  • Thank you God for Your favor that is on us today so much.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 1  

God Most High (’El ‘Elyon), the Exalted God

  • Meditate on the phrase "High and Lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy...." (Isaiah 57:15, RSV). What do you learn about God from this phrase? How should this affect your outlook on life, your way of conducting yourself?
  • The problems that we face today or lately or even for years, it is nothing in comparison to all of eternity.  It is incomprehensible of an infinite God.  When I think of Holy, it seems almost untouchable to my marred life and it awes me that a Holy God, an infinite God cares about ME.  Nothing, nothing really is beyond God and the issues that we face, in the light of all eternity, it's just a slight hiccup.  It helps me to see that those things that I make so big and detrimental are really seen in the wrong perspective and to really just chill.  God's got my back and what I am going through is for the development of me or others around me, or for some purpose greater than I may understand.

THOUGHTS:
  • When my daughter cracked the bowl of my Kitchen Plus 2000, I was upset as the kids have broken many things.  Another thing to replace.  I offered a woman who was selling her's on Craiglist for more than Amazon was charging $8.  She had her's listed for over 3 weeks, but no takers.  I wonder why.  She was insulted by my offer as she refused to respond to my offer, instead of counter offering me.  I would've paid up to $10.  I found a replacement bowl and a few accessories for about $10 on Amazon, but I really just wanted the bowl.  With a little research, I found the company who owned the rights to it and called them up.  They will ship me the part, the bowl, for free as well as no charge for the part.  How awesome is that?  I paid $3.49 for the whole assembly from Goodwill months ago and I was hoping to get the bowl for even less than that.  Honestly,  I didn't think I could, but God really blessed me with this company replacing my cracked bowl with a new one at no charge to me and delivered to my door.  Praise God!
  • I had some Kohl's cash that I needed to spend by tomorrow, but we are busy tomorrow, so I thought without kids, my husband and I could go spend it without the kids.  It's always stressful shopping with the kids.  I knew my daughter would need new trouser socks and they are expensive.  We looked at several racks and none were on sale.  I asked my husband to look, giving very specific instructions.  All the ones I found were packs of 3 and expensive.  He found a 6 pack and they were on sale, just about as much as the Kohl's cash we have.  So, that will be great for our daughter and didn't cost us anything.

    We found a really nice light jacket for my husband, perfect color and fit and it was 80% off.  Since I had an allotted budget and it was within that, I knew he would love the jacket, so we got it.  I couldn't find any coupons with our phone, but when we got to the register, the associate offered us a credit card offer, which we declined.  She chatted with us a few moments and said she would give us a 15% discount on our purchase.  How cool is that?  With our purchase, we saved a little over 85% and we could not have gotten out of Wal-Mart at the low prices we paid.  Can't beat that.  Praise God! 
  • A job I applied for today when I got the Job req. yesterday, I didn't think I would qualify, but as God brought things to my mind, I was able to write a really good cover letter and revamp my resume to fit the job description as best I could.  I emailed the hiring manager and hopefully she'll contact me next week and at least try me out.  This is a job req referred to me by a friend of mine.  
  • Last night my husband and I went for a short drive and did so today in the same area as last night.  We got to dream a little and talk.  Love doing this with him.  I never liked doing this before, but somehow, it's different now.
  • The only thing I really like on TV is Impractical Jokers.  This can be a little crass, but I find a lot of the stuff really funny.  My husband knows whenever I am laughing so much that it's most likely Impractical Jokers.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - morning
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic in small pieces - morning.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Spend Kohl's cash - bought trouser socks for my daughter, which were on sale and found a really nice jacket for my husband
  • Sign up for weekend subcon work
  • Get Friday's subcon work done
  • Take kids to karate
  • Get wire stripper, crimper, cutter and terminal ends
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics - LW has to order more children's probiotic.
  • Update driver's license for my husband 
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 6:30 am (8 hrs) - Slept well!!  Thank you, God!
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:15 am) - scrambled eggs with cheese, 2 slices of turkey bacon ----> Made by my daughter again, and unfortunately a Dr. Pepper

Lunch (1:15 pm) - 1/2 of an order of some Hawaiian Combo that had BBQ Chicken, BBQ Beef, Katsu Chicken, Macaroni Salad, Steamed Cabbage, and rice




Dinner (5:30 pm) - a bowl of what we had for dinner last night - potatoes, onions, sausage, bacon & spices

EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive