Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 3 - Wed, 12-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for communication.
  • Thank you God for Your Love that works through me.
  • Thank you God for yummy chicken chow mein that my husband and I made together.
  • Thank you God for team work.
  • Thank you God for keeping us safe daily.
THOUGHTS:
  • Scheduled for our radiator to be replaced.  I got a radiator from Jueve's in Guadalupe maybe 4 years ago and it's been a nightmare.  It has a lifetime warranty on the part, but not labor.  It's already been replaced 4 times and this time, if we exchange out the part, would be the 5th in those 4 years.  No thank you.  I told our mechanic I wanted a more reliable part and he found me a radiator that he likes that has a 3 yr warranty parts & labor, so that will be good.  It's more expensive than I would like, but to only have to replace and pay for all of it once is enough.  I figure with the part I got from Jueve's, I could've gotten a part from Ford, which they have a huge markup and had money leftover with what I've had to spend.  Anyway, we're scheduled to get this done tomorrow, if all goes well with our mechanic's schedule.
  • I feel much different with getting solid sleep.  Been having more dreams lately that I can remember.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - Done morning
  • Water with lemon
  • Clove of raw garlic in the morning - Done
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get Tuesday's subcon work done.
  • Get Wednesday's subcon work done - got work really late and didn't get much done.
  • Get - tomatoes, bananas, avocados, 2 bags tortilla chips, mantecadas - husband
  • Thaw out chicken for chow mein - me
  • Pick up drycleaning - husband
  • Refill 1 week's worth of meds/supps.
  • Drop Takamine to get adjusted at BM. - husband
  • Return DVDs to Target for refund - me
  • Order DVDs from Amazon - me
  • Order glue sticks for son's class - me
  • Pickup stuff from Chandler Library
  • Return DVD to Perry and pickup new items from Perry.
  • Pickup heart meds from pharmacy.
  • Get more - iodine, cinnamon, children's probiotics (end of next week)
  • Get radiator replaced. - scheduled for Thursday, if the mechanic can get the job he has now done.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  • 10:45 pm - 6:00 am (7.25 hrs) - feel much better.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - arroz de fideos with 3 eggs scrambled into it - yummy and the last of the arroz de fideos

Lunch (1:15 pm) - Post workout smoothie - didn't want to eat a panini - ice, water, blueberries, pineapple, cinnamon, whey protein powder, ground flaxseed, greens powder

Dinner (7:15 pm) - homemade chicken chow mein - noodles, yellow pepper, some greens from the garden, chicken, carrots, garlic, lite soy sauce, sea salt, oyster sauce, cornstarch, sesame oil, white pepper, rice oil


EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 12:27 pm

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Push Pulls with Arms
  • High Knee March
  • Wide Arm Circles (Forward & Backward)
  • Deep Squat
  • Arm & Hip Rotations (a challenge to be this coordinated)
  • Fluid Warrior
  • Torso Rotations
  • Up & Outs
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Jumping Jacks

Zuzka ZSHRED #20



Preview Only

The 1-Minute Workout (1 min. of each exercise) for 2 Rounds

  • Exercise 1:  Jump Rope High Knees
  • Exercise 2:  Commando Push-up/Jump Tuck
  • Exercise 3:  Jump Rope High Knees
  • Exercise 4:  3 Jump-Lunge - Cobra to Downward Dog
  • Exercise 5:  Jump Rope High Knees
  • Exercise 6:  Goblet Squat
  • Exercise 7:  Jump Rope High Knees
  • Exercise 8:  Reptile Plank Jump
Cooldown:   min. - 

Warmup:  Time = 5:45, Max HR = 150 bpm, Avg HR = 108 bpm
Round 1 -----------------------------------------------------------
Exercise 1:  Time = 1:00, Max HR = 150 bpm, Avg HR = 142 bpm 
Exercise 2:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 149 bpm, Avg HR = 148 bpm
Exercise 3:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 149 bpm, Avg HR = 149 bpm
Exercise 4:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 149 bpm, Avg HR = 143 bpm
Exercise 5:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 148 bpm, Avg HR = 147 bpm
Exercise 6:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 153 bpm, Avg HR = 145 bpm
Exercise 7:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 153 bpm, Avg HR = 145 bpm
Exercise 8:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 147 bpm
Round 2 -----------------------------------------------------------
Exercise 1:  Time = 1:00, Max HR = 157 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm 
Exercise 2:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 157 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm
Exercise 3:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 154 bpm
Exercise 4:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 154 bpm
Exercise 5:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 157 bpm, Avg HR = 152 bpm
Exercise 6:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 164 bpm, Avg HR = 155 bpm
Exercise 7:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 164 bpm, Avg HR = 158 bpm
Exercise 8:  Time = 1:00 Max HR = 155 bpm, Avg HR = 153 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 7:31, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 128 bpm

Zone 1 = 3:34, Zone 2 = 1:04, Zone 3 = 3:14, Zone 4 = 10:52, Zone 5 = 2:44

Total Time = 29:27
Max HR = 164 bpm
Avg HR = 136 bpm
Total Calories = 355

Notes:   This was a good workout.  I ate 1/2 a fig bar before the workout and felt much better than having nothing.  My husband suggested this.  I have jump ropes, but where I do my workout, I cannot use the jump rope, so I simulate jump roping.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive