Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 5 - Fri, 14-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for NR blessed me with a nice haircut.
  • Thank you God today is Valentine's Day, even though we don't do anything to celebrate it.
  • Thank you God for Your safety, especially driving near the Mormon temple.
  • Thank you God for great deals.
  • Thank you God for a chance to earn money every day.
THOUGHTS:
  • Glad today is my brother's birthday.  Hard to believe he's 42 today.
  • I'm not Mormon and this is not an intent to bash Mormons, but I really don't like the Mormon temple being built near where I live.  The people visiting the temple have been a real menace to those of us who live in the area and have to drive near the temple.  We have averted tons of accidents, but my stress level has greatly increased every day and now I'm having anxiety issues regarding that place.  It's awful.
  • I volunteered with four other mom's for the celebration in my son's 5th grade class.  I was in charge of one of two tables with hearts that had a child's name on it and all their classmates were to write a nice sentence about that person on the heart.  The girls were good about it and half the boys were, but there were a few boys that were really awful and if they were my child, they would get their butts whooped.  They make when my son is at his worst seem like the perfect angel.  Actually, I think my son is the most behaved and well-mannered in his class and that's because we expect him to like that and if he isn't, there are negative consequences for him.

    Our son has been band from eating sweets for the month of February and it was really hard for me to say no to him, but I had to stick with what my husband and I agreed on.  The sugar makes him too hyper and uncontrollable.  He felt very sad, but we had to stick with the consequence of his actions.
  • The master in karate has recently promoted some lower rank students and I don't think it's deserving and not sure why.  I know he required during testing of both our children much, much more.  And, my son should be nearing promotion.  I can think of a few people the mast has promoted and they haven't done much.  It's kind of weird that our son and daughter has had to lead the class a number of times when they were at orange and green belts, and definitely at purple and third degree brown belts, but two of the people that got to go to green and purple, have never once led class nor had the master had them lead and teach smaller groups, which he's had both H & S do this often.  This kid today tested for his purple belt and if I recall correctly, both when S & H tested for their green belts (a lower belt than purple), they had to do a lot more for their green belts than C had to do this evening for his purple belt.  He didn't even do his stances correctly and had to be asked to a number of times by the master.

    Well, I guess it's to the master's discretion whom he chooses to advance and how much he makes them do during their test.  Although, when our duaghter tested for her 3rd degree brown belt, he didn't make her do much for this and I was really disappointed.  I hope S can be allowed to test for his 3rd degree brown belt soon.  
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - Done early afternoon
  • Water with lemon
  • Clove of raw garlic in the morning - Forgot
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get Thursday's subcon work done. -
  • Pickup stuff & drop off stuff at Chandler Library
  • Return DVD to Perry and pickup new items from Perry.
  • Get more - iodine, children's probiotics (end of next week)
  • Get my haircut!!!
  • Volunteer for son's class celebration.
  • Take kids to karate.
  • Laundry:  uniforms (1 load), clothes (3 loads), towels (1 load)
  • Update driver's license for my husband 
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  • 11:00
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - breakfast burrito & raspberry iced tea

Lunch (1:15 pm) - bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken & dr. pepper

Dinner (5:45 pm) - mini cheese & chicken tacos and mini eggrolls and a dr. pepper


EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive