Index Labels

Wk 6, Day 2 (Tues, 27-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Tuesdays I have to get up earlier to get our daughter to her choir practice that starts early.  Unfortunately, she got up a lot extra early and was taking so long to do her hair with the bright lights and fan going, it kept my husband and I up.  Other things kept waking me up through the night, so neither my husband nor I got much sleep and we are really tired today.  So, no workout because hardly any sleep.
  • Faced something today and it was okay.  Accepted it and moving on.
  • Finally got emissions done, so now car is registered for the next 2 yrs.  Yay!
  • Learning to face my fears.  Not exactly easy, but I'm doing it!!!  Praise God!
  • My husband had about 40 min. to kill so we went to a couple Goodwills.  I got to pick up a 15.4 lb (7 kg) kettlebell for $7.99.  What a deal.  That's 52 cents a lb whereas, the least expensive that I've found is around $1.50/lb.  I'll need some heavier ones, but this is good to start.  Yay!  Thank you God!  God is so good.  This kettlebell is in perfect condition.
 

ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup).  Back to drinking ice water to see if I will drink more and thereby eat less.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Follow up on job I applied for on Friday on Monday. Did this today instead of yesterday.  Jeremy S will be following up with me hopefully today.  I had called Brian S again to see why I haven't been contacted.  I will probably need to fork over some money to get state fingerprinting.  Uggh.  I've already been fingerprinted for the kids' schools, but now I need to get one so that it will allow me to work with kids at other schools.
  • Asked for additional time to finish Monday's work.
  • Finish Monday's work and turn in.
  • Get all Tuesday's work done Tuesday. - Got 85% done.
  • Open up accounts for the kids to put their birthday and other monies into.  Need birth certificates and SS #s.
  • Pick up Biotin & ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Called USPS regarding package I sent to my ex's mom that was supposed to have been returned to me because she never claimed the package.  Great, now I have to pay a second fee to get it shipped out again.
  • File a claim with UPSP for package that was supposed to be returned to me.
  • Got emissions done for car.  Passed.  The test for cars 1995 and older is a different tests than newer cars and takes a lot longer.  They completed 4 newer cars in the time it took to do our car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done. Paid for 2 yrs and saved on a couple fees by renewing for 2 yrs instead.  My first time doing that.
  • Got a check yesterday from the car insurance for over payment, so that will go towards paying for car insurance and next month's rent.  Deposited
  • Find a good coffee grinder at Goodwill for under $3 to replace my 20+ yr old one that died.
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled for end of the month).
  • Pay 2nd payment on daughter's book deposit (end of Aug).
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Pay daughter's choir payment (end of Sep).
  • Pay son's balance on Chess (end of Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 am - 5:00 am (intermittent 5.5 hrs) - All sorts of noises from my dad to our daughter kept waking me from my sleep.  I'm so incredibly tired and not sharp today.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (10:45 am) - 2 cold egg sliders (my daughter gave them to me nearly 4 hrs ago but I wasn't hungry then (did you see all that I ate last night?)

Lunch (2:00 pm) - a McDouble, a large order of fries, an unsweetened iced tea (large) - I know, really bad meal.  No pics.

Dinner (6:45 pm) - a cheese quesadilla.







No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive