Index Labels

Wk 4, Day 3 (Wed, 14-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • I have finally gotten all the stuff out to Immigration for my husband.  This has taken me far too long.  This frustrates me that I drag my feet on some things.  Paperwork is one of those things, as it's not my primary job.  It's all mailed off and everything!  Praise Almighty God!!!
  • I finally got the stuff sent off for the HOA!
  • Today is a much better day for productivity.  Praise God!  Got a lot done, but alas, I did not get my workout done or do any cooking.
  • Glad my husband got to subscribe to a channel online from Colombia to watch some of his favorite shows.  I thought it was expensive, but it was $30/yr, which I think is inexpensive.  If that makes him happy, I'm good with it.
  • My husband deleted his email from his iPhone, which had attached all these numbers we had as well as our calendar schedule for the next year.  I was so upset.  Thankfully he put it back on and nothing was lost.  We talked about respecting each other's accounts.
  • Planned on getting my workout done, but I felt that I needed to get the Immigration stuff done and by that time, there was no time for my workout as I had to get to working on my sub con jobs.
  • My weight continues to go down.  Praise God some more!
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup) and unsweetened iced tea with a splash of sweetened iced tea and some peach iced tea.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Finished Tuesday's work and returned.
  • Go to Costco to get lunch stuff for kids and other stuff.
  • Change out black ink on printer - my husband did!
  • Update my voter registration with my new name online.
  • Pick up heart meds from the pharmacy.
  • Pay for Chess Club for Q1 & Q2 for son (pay on the 20th)..
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork. - Almost done.  Need to get some financial info.
  • Get signatures on all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos at CVS.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork at OfficeMax & Staples.
  • Write 2 checks out to Immigration.
  • Deposit monies into account to pay for Immigration stuff.
  • Mail Immigration paperwork priority mail so I can track.
  • Call HOA to find out email address to send stuff to and details.
  • Email off HOA approval to the HOA office.
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled for end of the month).
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 9:30 pm to 5:30 am (8 hrs) - it feels good to get enough sleep.  I was exhausted, which is why I went to bed so early.  

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (7:00 am) -  2 eggs sliders (made by my daughter)

Lunch  (1:30 pm) - a bacon double stuffed burger from Burger King with half an order of onion rings & half an order of large fries from Burger King, and a large unsweetened iced tea (with a splash of sweetened iced tea and peach iced tea)


Snack (9:15 pm) - Wasn't really hungry for dinner.  Ate the rest of my husband's spicy snack mix, which is equivalent to about 1/2 cup amount.  I forgot to take picture. 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive