Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 4 (Thurs, 22-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
THOUGHTS:
  • Sorry for not posting my daily progress for the near past week.  Been incredibly busy and no time to really write anywhere.
  • Immigration has received my husband's paperwork and hopefully end of next week or early week after we'll get by snail mail the receipt so we can track the status of his case.  They've cashed our checks.  It's exciting.
  • Today I am on Week 5 of Zuzka Light's workouts.  This workout wasn't as bad as prior ones and I will have to push myself more tomorrow.
  • The past 3 days I've gotten my sub con job finished before the close of their business day because I forsook my workouts, cooking and everything else, was incredibly focused.
  • My husband and I attended our children's Curriculum Nights on Tues/Wed to meet all their teachers and to know what the expectations are.
  • Our daughter joined the Women's Choir at her school.
  • Our son started Chess again yesterdy, Men's Choir is next week, and he will be joining the Yearbook Club.
  • Both our kids start back into their karate, the start of their 3rd year.  The goal for the next year is for them to get to at least the 2nd degree brown belt.  There are 3 degrees of brown belts before their first black belt.  This will take a lot of discipline and practice.
  • Our daughter is doing a 1-year read through the Bible on her own.  I did a 2 month or so read through the Bible earlier this year.
  • Monday is my husband's and son's birthdays (they are different people).  I'm so excited we get to celebrate it all together this year!
  • Monday my husband made this incredible Bistec & Patagones dish.  I made the Cilantro Rice.  Not a low fat by any means, but so delish.
  • I forgot to take my measurements on Monday morning.  I'm going to be moving this to Saturday mornings instead, as I don't have time on Monday mornings to do pictures, measurements with the start of the work and school week.  Just too stressful.
  • My weight is up about 3 lbs from a week ago.  My eating hasn't been too good and my sleep intermittent.
  • We found that by parking under trees in our neighborhood, it's much better for our car and getting in isn't such a roasting action.  So, after taking the kids to school, I park on the east side of the street because of the sun and at 12:30 pm, my husband moves it to the west side, which is near our house.  Hate getting in a car that's like 200 F.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic, MSM.
  • Drank water (a 48 oz QT cup), but since I'm drinking less cold water, not drinking as much as I'd like.
  • Got my workout done.
  • Got Body Weight Flow done - beginner lower body 1.
  • Got shoulder exercises done.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Renewed ZGym for 3 months instead of 1 month, so I can get a 10% savings.
  • Looked up something for JF and give him my feedback.
  • Dyed my hair.
  • Get more veggies at 99 Cent Store.
  • Pick up Biotin & ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Find a good coffee grinder at Goodwill for under $3 to replace my 20+ yr old one that died.
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled for end of the month).
  • Pay 2nd payment on daughter's book deposit (end of Aug).
  • Renew NN (scheduled for Sep).
  • Pay daughter's choir payment (end of Sep).
  • Pay son's balance on Chess (end of Sep).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).
SLEEP:
  • 10:45 pm - 6:00 am (7.25 hrs) - Still need more sleep, but better than 6 or fewer. 
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (7:00 am) -  2 egg sliders made by my daughter. 

Post Workout Protein Smoothie  (10:30 am) - blueberries, no flavor whey protein, cinnamon, 3 very small overly ripe bananas, ice, flaxseed, and some 2% milk (yes, regular cow's milk)

Lunch (1:30 pm) - Salad of leftovers - radishes, romaine lettuce, cilantro rice, bread chicken patty, cilantro lime dressing, tomato, avocado.  It needed more crunch so next time I will add pepitas, which are seeds.


Snack (4:30 pm) - a bag of buttered popcorn

Dinner (7:15 pm) -  Brussel sprouts, sausage, bacon, tomatoes, onions, garlic and spices.

EXERCISE:
Workout Time = 9:28 am

Ageless Abs Warmup - 3:30 min 
  • 10 pushups
  • 12 squats
  • 10 spiderman crawl jumps total
  • 20 jumping jacks
Zuzka Beginner #5 - 12 Min. AMRAP
  • 20 Stationary Side Lunges
  • 20 Criss Cross Mountain Climbers
  • 20 Air Squats
  • 20 Lying Leg Raises
Rounds Completed:  3 full rounds + 3 Lunges (80 reps x 3 rounds + 3 = 243 reps total)

Shoulder Exercises (Superman, Chicken Wings, Jumping Jacks, Ws) - 2 rounds

Cooldown:  10:13 min. 

Warmup:  Time = 3:30, Max HR = 143 bpm, Avg HR = 118 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 4:03, Max HR = 151 bpm, Avg HR = 136 bpm 
Round 2:  Time = 4:19, Max HR = 150 bpm, Avg HR = 139 bpm 
Round 3:  Time = 3:35, Max HR = 153 bpm, Avg HR = 144 bpm 


Round 4:  Time = 0:100, Max HR = 145 bpm, Avg HR = 143 bpm 
Shoulder Exercises:  Time = 3:30, Max HR = 146 bpm, Avg HR = 142 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 15:09, Max HR = 143 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm

Zone 1 = 8:27, Zone 2 = 5:31, Zone 3 = 9:00, Zone 4 = 3:08, Zone 5 = 0:00

Total Time = 34:19
Max HR = 153 bpm
Avg HR = 130 bpm
Total Calories = 403

Notes:  Good workout, and though I was dripping in sweat, I felt I could do this workout for a lot longer than 12 min.  This was probably the easiest so far of the 5 workouts in her beginner series.  I just renewed my ZGym membership for 3 months at $27.  

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive