Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 7 (Sun, 4-Aug-2013)

. . No comments:
  • Remember to cultivate an Open Heaven starting with lots of praise & worship to God every day!  God, I need you every moment of my life.
  • My husband and I spent time talking and resolving our issues, which is that we are two different people who see things differently and realize we still have many communication pitfalls.  We were able to go to bed on a good note and agree for the plans that we have set for today.  We are watching our expenses to keep them lower, as we've had a lot going out this summer.
  • My clothes are getting looser and I'm starting to fit again into clothes I haven't been able to wear in quite some time.
  • My weight was 2.8 lbs less (probably because I hardly ate yesterday and did a lot of sweating with the closet work and movement).  Woohoo!  I have not hit this low since my divorce of my previous marriage began in 2007, which was  not deliberate weight loss.
  • It feels good, we have nearly decluttered closet (minus 2 larger boxes), which are mainly shoes.  
  • Today we took a road trip up to the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert to clear our energy, see something we've never seen or been to, get some cool, fresh air, and for a sense of renewal before the kids' school year starts on Tuesday, to get me pumped up to make money and my husband, too.  We had absolutely a fantastic time.
  • My neck was hurting me probably from stress with my husband the night before.  I wished I brought my Tens unit, which is portable to help with my neck, which the left side was hurting.  Must've done something on Saturday to hurt this, as I was emotionally and physically stressed a lot.  However, with some prayer and EFT (aka tapping), my neck pain greatly subsided by the end of the day.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, probiotic.
  • Drank ice cold water (48 oz cup).  No iced tea today.  I replaced my 42 oz Carl's Jr cup with a 48 oz QT cup that has a plastic lid that doesn't break like the lids on my Carl's Jr cup.
  • Spent time in prayer, worship, cultivating an Open Heaven for God's glory to shine.  I will persist to seek God for my life, my marriage, my family.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Send in my invoice on my sub job on Monday.
  • Personal Care - facial waxing, facial mask.
  • Buy Biotin at Sprouts (25% off).
  • Make first payment for daughter's textbooks ($60).  Nobody to take my money.  Will have to drop off on Tues when school starts.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Get emissions done for car.
  • Pay car registration online after getting emissions done.
  • Finish filling out all the Immigration paperwork.
  • Make copies of all Immigration paperwork.
  • Get passport photos.
  • Finish filling out HOA paperwork, take pictures and fax into the office.
  • Pay pest control online (scheduled).
  • Pay cell phone bill (scheduled).
  • Pay car insurance (scheduled).
  • Pay cable modem (scheduled).
  • Renew NN (scheduled).
  • Finish making solar screens for front of house.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Reorganize top of cabinet.
  • Find out costs for parts & labor for the things we need done to the Explorer - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, lower ball joint replacements ($335), front & rear shocks & struts ($380), rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), belt for the P/R/D ($135).

SLEEP:
  • 12:00 am - 5:45 am (5.75 hrs) - Getting ready for a day trip with my family up to the Petrified Forest and the Painted Desert.

FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (7:00 am) - 2.5 eggs w/sea salt, sausage, sweet peppers.

Snack (9:30 am) - 1 hashbrown from McDonald's in Payson

Lunch (12:45 pm) - meal at Carl's Jr - 1/2 Bacon Cheeseburger, some chili cheese fries, some onion rings (I wasn't counting, but I probably ate about 1/3 of the chili cheese fries and a 1/2 order of onion rings)

Snack (2:30 pm - 6:30 pm) - munching a little on Cool Ranch Doritos.  I'm guessing this probably equates to about 3 serving sizes

Dinner (8:30 pm) - meal at McDonald's - a McDouble, 1 apple pie, 1/3 order of a large order of french fries


EXERCISE:
We were in and out of the car taking photographs along the 28 miles one way through the Petrified Forest and the Painted Desert.  We stopped at every single stop, and some more than once.  We went from one end of the Petrified Forest to the other and back, so that was a total of 56 miles and it took us about 7-8 hrs.
We hiked about every trail there was, taking pictures.  It was a lot of fun.  I have no idea how far we actually hiked, but they were not long hikes, probably less than 1-2 miles each.  Some were only 1/2 mile or so.  We had some issues when it was raining with thunder and lightening, so we wanted to make sure that we didn't get struck by lighting, so we did do some jogging and running.

We were all safe.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive